`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mailday- Opinions Wanted

Mailday- Opinions Wanted
Hey everyone, I got this 1/1 patch from Tribute in the mail a couple days ago. Unfortunately when I got it, it had been removed from the case it had been packed in by Topps.

[Image: 1youkpurplepatch.jpg]

Since I have this and the version /10, I will be going after the rainbow (pm me if you have any of these for sale or trade). So, my question is since the 1/1 is out of the case, would you take the rest of the cards out of the case? Also, is getting it reslabbed in the Tribute case a possibility? Thanks, and let me know.

-20youksox
[Image: youkjumbosig_zps780de657.png]
Help me find the last one of these ^^^!!!
Bucket http://s873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/20youksox
Current Youkilis Count:602/2117- 28.43%

RE: Mailday- Opinions Wanted
You don't know how bad I wanted to bid on that... but I knew that u needed it more Smile take the rest out of the cases too is what I'd do. Maybe even get them slabbed by bgs. btw you can get them slabbed by beckett. I saw a ton of trout auto's slabbed from 2012 tribute.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

I took all of mine out of the cases and put them in the 1. Touch magnetics. I jut hate the way the tribute patch cases looked. I have the same rainbow but Berkman Smile. Nice pickup.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

I don't think you can send it to Topps for reslabbing, if that is what you were asking.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!