`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy Keeper Help

Fantasy Keeper Help
So I am sort of torn on who to keep for my fantasy leauge. My top three players from last year are Brady, McCoy and MJD. Based on averages last year Brady and McCoy are my best bet. However after keepers, the league is depleted of RBS. Here are a couple scenarios for my next couple draft picks (note the picks are based on whats best available in my league):

Keep Brady and McCoy:
1st Draft Pick: Gronk (best available)
2nd Pick: Frank Gore or Steve Smith

Keep McCoy and MJD:
1st Pick: Eli Manning (would need a qb here or pick up someone like Romo or Rivers with my third pick. If I didnt take QB, would take best available which would be Gronk)
2nd Pick: Frank Gore or Steve Smith

What do you think?

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: Fantasy Keeper Help
Keep Brady and McCoy.

In most fantasy ratings, McCoy is the #1 or #2 overall running back. He has no injury concerns going into the season and he is not holding out like MJD

Brady is also one of the top rated QB's overall and there really is only one other QB besides him that does not have questions going into the season. Brees will be going through changes without Sean Payton, Stafford has played 1 full season, was last year a fluke? And cam newton is entering his 2nd year, will they focus more on him passing the ball thus losing the rushing yards + td's?
[Image: minnesota_vikings_banner_7822big.jpg]

RE: Fantasy Keeper Help
(08-01-2012, 12:46 PM)charps Wrote: Keep Brady and McCoy.

In most fantasy ratings, McCoy is the #1 or #2 overall running back. He has no injury concerns going into the season and he is not holding out like MJD

Brady is also one of the top rated QB's overall and there really is only one other QB besides him that does not have questions going into the season. Brees will be going through changes without Sean Payton, Stafford has played 1 full season, was last year a fluke? And cam newton is entering his 2nd year, will they focus more on him passing the ball thus losing the rushing yards + td's?
That is exactly what i have been thinking too, just wnated a second opinion. The hard thing is that in my league there are NO RBS left to pick. Yes I will have Mccoy but then after that my RBS will be weak. All the keepers in the league are the top RBS.

[Image: Nick.jpg]