`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average
OT: idiots rating 1 star...

RE: OT: idiots rating 1 star...
Yes, but when that energy is spent on degrading someone's thread, it crosses over into pathetic.

Lettuce be real. Who cares? But in all seriousness, they are there for a reason. If someone thinks you're rockin a 1 star and they rate it so, what's there to be all offended about. Why are they degrading a thread by giving it one star if that's what they think it is? Or five stars or two. It doesn't change anything. Name calling just might be a little more childish. You mad? Spending energy clicking a button? C'mon people. They only mean something if you want them to.
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

(07-02-2012, 10:15 PM)slotman11 Wrote: Seriously, I ask where a member is, and if anyone's has heard from him, and I get a one star rating??? Really??? I would love to meet the nitwit doing this in a dark alley sometime... I know the stars are garbage, but why bother rating them at all??? GET A LIFE ALREADY!!!
It never ceases to amaze me, people who are supposed to be an adult whining over something so petty as getting a one star rating, for a thread that shouldn't have been made in the first place.

How old are you really, 10? 12?

You do know that there is an age limit to be a member here and that is 18 or older correct?

All you had to do was send the guy a PM, and he would have returned it when he had the chance or the ability to do so......, instead you just made yourself look childish because you had to make a thread over a one star rating that means absolutely nothing anyways.

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

i am actually eating popcorn on my couch...then i read that last statement.
few things work out so perfectly Tongue
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

(07-03-2012, 09:15 PM)shezdoni Wrote: It never ceases to amaze me, people who are supposed to be an adult whining over something so petty as getting a one star rating, for a thread that shouldn't have been made in the first place.

How old are you really, 10? 12?

You do know that there is an age limit to be a member here and that is 18 or older correct?

All you had to do was send the guy a PM, and he would have returned it when he had the chance or the ability to do so......, instead you just made yourself look childish because you had to make a thread over a one star rating that means absolutely nothing anyways.

I guess you don't get the point... And instead of arguing with you I will let this thread die... As for my age, if I told you, you would be surprised by how old I am and how childish I am for my age...

(07-03-2012, 08:10 AM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: OK. Fine.

Then how's this...?

1999 Playoff Absolute SSD Brett Favre "The Coaches Collection" #d 4/25

Photobucket
Photobucket

....... Now give me my 5 stars!! LOL Big Grin

[Image: 5-Star-Rating.jpg]
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(07-02-2012, 10:15 PM)slotman11 Wrote: I would love to meet the nitwit doing this in a dark alley sometime...
This is about as childish as you can get, and there is no "point" to be made, nor is there an argument or justification for it.

it's almost as childish as this statement

Quote:Posted by duch2izback - Today 12:07 AM
I made a thread about this a while back. The person who is doing this is a childish loser, and this is how he gets his thrills.....cuz he's probably never been with a woman ever in his life

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(07-03-2012, 09:43 PM)shezdoni Wrote: This is about as childish as you can get, and there is no "point" to be made, nor is there an argument or justification for it.

it's almost as childish as this statement
All right man... You are right and I am wrong... All hail the great shezdoni... I am so sorry for wasting your precious time posting this... If you want, go ahead and rate all my posts one star if it proves your point...