`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average
OT: idiots rating 1 star...

RE: OT: idiots rating 1 star...
(07-02-2012, 11:03 PM)rgf17 Wrote: Ryan I understand it gets to you but you gotta let it go man. The fact that you make it so known it bothers you only fuels this persons fire to do it more. Obviously they are hiding behind the one star ratings knowing you'll never figure it out. Try to look past it brother, most of us don't even pay attention to the stars. It's the content that matters.
True dat!! The stars mean nothing! It's the comments that make the thread.... Besides, how can you NOT rate a thread 5 stars when I make an appearance!!? Big Grin
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

I agree, just find it extremely sad and pitiful for someone to actually waste their time actually rating threads one star on purpose... It will be ok...Wink thanks for the words of advice all...

I have give 1 stars by accident ... while trying to scroll the board on my iPhone.... the stars are where i naturally put my thumb down to scroll.... haven't done it in a while ... but have a few times in the past....sorry if I did it to anyone Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(07-03-2012, 06:45 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: I have give 1 stars by accident ... while trying to scroll the board on my iPhone.... the stars are where i naturally put my thumb down to scroll.... haven't done it in a while ... but have a few times in the past....sorry if I did it to anyone Smile
Aha!! Mystery solved!! I honestly don't look at the stars. It's like the thumbs down on You Tube. No one really cares.

I just log in to look at the latest posts, catch up on trades. Why not just get rid of the star rating?!!

(07-03-2012, 06:45 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: I have give 1 stars by accident ... while trying to scroll the board on my iPhone.... the stars are where i naturally put my thumb down to scroll.... haven't done it in a while ... but have a few times in the past....sorry if I did it to anyone Smile
That happens to me all the time too lol
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

(07-03-2012, 12:33 AM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: True dat!! The stars mean nothing! It's the comments that make the thread.... Besides, how can you NOT rate a thread 5 stars when I make an appearance!!? Big Grin
If you want 5 stars every time you show up, you have to post a new Favre we've never seen. Otherwise, I'll star 1 staring you every where you go...
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

OK. Fine.

Then how's this...?

1999 Playoff Absolute SSD Brett Favre "The Coaches Collection" #d 4/25

Photobucket
Photobucket

....... Now give me my 5 stars!! LOL Big Grin
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

It's a pretty childish move by someone. I don't pay attention to them when deciding what to read. If the title sounds interesting, I read it.
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

I have a feeling it's the same guy who sent my real nice emails when I wouldn't trade a Tannehill auto too when his whole org didn't even total half of bv. I'm thinking young and on summer break with nothing better to do.
[Image: mAkA0.png]

I work 3rd shift, so it might take a day or two to get back to you. Trades usually don't get mailed out on Tuesdays-Thursdays. Thanks!
My Bucket
http://s1057.photobucket.com/albums/t389...r%20trade/

If posting one star is pathetic. How is that different from posting any stars. It takes the same energy to do so. Lol

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16