`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
My Top Players of All-Time RC Collection Thread *Moon Mailday!!!*

RE: My Top Players of All-Time RC Collection Thread *Nice 3-Card Mailday!!*
(03-05-2013, 09:40 AM)bostonsports1 Wrote: Still have it, but Simms just missed the cut for QBs!
Come on, that's not right! lol.

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(03-05-2013, 09:43 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: Come on, that's not right! lol.
Hahahahahahahah, its so tough to choose with so many great QBs.

Nice to see you are still at it...I've slowed down some but am still upgrading my collection all the time. We have many similar graded cards but I went with BGS/BVG. Keep it up...the collection looks great!
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

(03-05-2013, 11:22 AM)dmasci Wrote: Nice to see you are still at it...I've slowed down some but am still upgrading my collection all the time. We have many similar graded cards but I went with BGS/BVG. Keep it up...the collection looks great!
Thanks man, good luck with yours as well, I hope to see an update from you soon!

LOL, I guess I need a scanner. I do keep photobucket updated as I get new cards but no scanner...I have recently got better grades for my OJ RC, Dorsett RD, and Jerry Rice RC.
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

(03-05-2013, 11:57 AM)dmasci Wrote: LOL, I guess I need a scanner. I do keep photobucket updated as I get new cards but no scanner...I have recently got better grades for my OJ RC, Dorsett RD, and Jerry Rice RC.
Gotta update the thread!

RE: My Top Players of All-Time RC Collection Thread *1963 Vintage Mailday!!*
Small mailday of one bada** Safety, nice centering for this set as well.

[Image: IMG_2500_zps3ac348c9.jpg]

Really sweet addition. To be honest, I didn't know who Larry Wilson was, so I looked him up. And wow, your description of badazz safety is right on. Hope to see some highlights of this guy one day. I like your collection even more now. Teaching me about some old school players. Big Grin
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(03-09-2013, 03:12 PM)nineof Wrote: Really sweet addition. To be honest, I didn't know who Larry Wilson was, so I looked him up. And wow, your description of badazz safety is right on. Hope to see some highlights of this guy one day. I like your collection even more now. Teaching me about some old school players. Big Grin
Exactly! That's one of the best parts, learning about all these players. I assume you saw the story of when he broke his arm but still played, or something to that effect, crazy what they did back then.

(03-09-2013, 03:16 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: Exactly! That's one of the best parts, learning about all these players. I assume you saw the story of when he broke his arm but still played, or something to that effect, crazy what they did back then.
Yeah, it said he had casts on both his arms, because he broke both his wrists... And still managed to intercept a pass in the game. Old school players are awesome. Big Grin Makes me want pickup some vintage cards. Lol.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.