`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
OT: What's your favorite beer?

RE: OT: What's your favorite beer?
yes i have trained my cat to love Guinness as much as i do. My second would be Boddingtons. i suggest trying it if you have not.

[Image: 407051_10151312888445109_792400108_22865...1097_n.jpg]
[Image: banner-2-1.jpg]

Amstel light. I like sam adams too but its too heavy when you wanna put down 12 of them

I have 4 kids. I had a buddy killed in high school by a drunk driver. I am pretty sure the best beer made is ROOT.

I have no problem with drinking but get in a vehicle I have serious issues. I know a few of the people posting here have to be the guys I am referring to, but of course I don't know who.

Sorry to bring the thread down a notch.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(03-04-2012, 12:47 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: I have 4 kids. I had a buddy killed in high school by a drunk driver. I am pretty sure the best beer made is ROOT.

I have no problem with drinking but get in a vehicle I have serious issues. I know a few of the people posting here have to be the guys I am referring to, but of course I don't know who.

Sorry to bring the thread down a notch.
Holy Out of Left Field, Batman.

Anyway, Sastahl, those are two solid choices as well. Naked Fish by DuClaw is a great Raspberry Stout if you're into that kind of thing.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

Sam Adams Octoberfest is my hands down favorite..too bad you have a 2 month window to consume as much as you can. Also drink a few other Sam Adams lagers and in the summer I'll reach for some Corona's (no lime ever).

years back I really liked the Sam Adams Golden Pilsner as something lighter for the summer..wish they still made it.
My funny athlete names collection: https://www.facebook.com/groups/935847757314558
IG: dicks_n_funny_athlete_names
Whatnot: funnyathletenames

I have no kids yet but drinking and driving is definitely a no for me.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Tried a lot of them but it's Root Beer for me.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Almost everything Sam Adams for me. otherwise a Alaskan White or Alaskan Amber is awesome. as well as shocktop belgian white/wheat and any hefeweizen.. anything other than these and you may as well be drinking pee water..
no org, please do not send trade requests

(03-04-2012, 12:58 PM)michaelstepper Wrote: Almost everything Sam Adams for me. otherwise a Alaskan White or Alaskan Amber is awesome. as well as shocktop belgian white/wheat and any hefeweizen.. anything other than these and you may as well be drinking pee water..
I just bought my first Hefeweizen of the season, as always it's Franziskaner.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

who said anything about drinking and driving ? He just asked your favorite beer , not whats your favorite beer to drink then go driving