`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
OT: What's your favorite beer?

RE: OT: What's your favorite beer?
Great Lakes Christmas Ale! They only make 3 months out of the year....I have my garage fridge stocked but it won't last until october. I keep it hidden from friends and family because they will want to drink it. It's like gold fever.
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

Does anybody on here brew their own beer??

(03-03-2012, 10:27 PM)Krangry Wrote: Red Stripe!
Also love Sam Adams Oktoberfest, an Schlafly Pumpkin Ale (This stuff is like liquid gold, sells out so fast everywhere by me in the fall)
I like Schlafly alot, too.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

I haven't drank in over a decade but my beer of choice was Schaefer

Im collecting cards for these sets:
2011 Gypsy Queen
2011 Topps Baseball Series 1
2011 Topps Baseball Update
2012 Topps Baseball
2011 Topps Football
2011 Score Football
2011 Prestige Football
2011 Rising Rookies Football
2001 Upper Deck Vintage Football

(03-03-2012, 10:49 PM)joserobles Wrote: I have Sam Adams Cherry Wheat in the fridge ( had one today).
I enjoy a Stone IPA
Stone is my favorite IPA, but it's pretty expensive.
(03-04-2012, 03:34 AM)sxfn4lf Wrote: I just moved to Colorado, and the Durango Brewing Company's Euphoria is a great beer for every day occasions. As far as my favorite.... I'd have to say La Chouffe. Brewed by Belgian Monks. Soooo good. A mist try for the serious beer drinker
That is good stuff. Have you tried Ommegang's Absolution? It was a little too sweet for me (high ABV) but if you like the Belgian stuff, give it a try.

[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

Root beer. Not a drinker really. I may have 10 beers total in any given year. When I do have a couple it is usually Heineken or Miller Lite.

wachusett blueberry im not a big beer drinker but i love that stuff
[Image: UPTONBANNER-1-2.jpg]

(03-04-2012, 04:28 AM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: Now come on, you know there are hipsters everywhere... especially in podunk towns (not saying you live in one, just that they are there). Evidently there are even 29 year old insurance broker, church president, baseball coach, HIPSTER dads in up-state 'Sconsin.
The soccer coach part has convinced me of it. Smile

I can see it now. In the church club, faux-hawk flyin' high. A casual suit replaces the skinny jeans from earlier, still the same Chuck Taylors though... the techno club gospel blarring, your fists pumping in the air whilst clutching crucifix shaped glow sticks. Afterwards... hitting the local micro-brewery or coffee house with all the kids from the youth group.
You're killin me. I'll give you that I do rock a faux hawk and the casual suit is a staple. Oh, and I used to be Youth Director, and do teach middle school Sunday school....and happen to be FB friends with several of them.

Are you Patrick Jane?!
(03-04-2012, 08:50 AM)phillies816 Wrote: Root beer. Not a drinker really. I may have 10 beers total in any given year. When I do have a couple it is usually Heineken or Miller Lite.
1919...now that is some awesome Root Beer!
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

Nothing else but Heineken. I cannot drink anything else except for Heineken.

San Miguel High Calorie Beer locally found in my homeland. Smile
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?