`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staffords,Ryan,Colt,Jim Brown,AP rookie autoMegatron,,Laundry Tags,MultiColors more

RE: Lets do some Trading! Update....multi colors and more.
I could certainly use that Demaryius Thoma triple threads.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

RE: Staffords,Ryan,Colt,Jim Brown,AP rookie autoMegatron,,Laundry Tags,MultiColors more
I thought you might like those lol

It is numbered weird.../32 or 36 I think...hard to tell from the scan...and the Decker Jumbo is /50

RE: Staffords,Ryan,Colt,Jim Brown,AP rookie autoMegatron,,Laundry Tags,MultiColors more
Interested in the Megatron my man. Let me know, thanks!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

alright man I will check for sure.
I am not really looking to trade for just other bait...trying to just get mostly PC stuff unless I just get offers I cant pass up lol...but I will give u a look for sure man.

bumppp

bumpin up

Really like the calvin and or stafford

I seen a few in your bucket I like if you wanna try to work out a deal

Ok cool, if you want to send me an open offer of what you like and we'll go from there!

ok man...going to send it now