`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding close to 1000 new mini's FT

Adding close to 1000 new mini's FT
Just picked up a huge lot of mini's at the local Sunday show and will be getting in a huge lot thanks to yankeeempire. Adding them to the Org this evening and tomorrow. Also finally have my 2011 A&G wants marked correctly in the system, would love to get some trades done to finish off sets....
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: Adding close to 1000 new mini's FT
You don't happen to have an extra Mark Spitz #262 NNO, Bazooka, or auto do you? I checked your org, but figured I would ask as your collection is extensive. I just picked up the wood and am on a mission to complete the 'rainbow'. Thanks.

Interested in many 2011 minis but didnt see them in your org. get at me.

You received my payment, yes?
Always looking for:

Johnny Bower
John Tavares
John De Gray
Unscratched redemptions (low or high-end)
A&G Minis (Check my thread)
Non-sport (Prominent Cuts, Marvel, GPK, Vintage etc..)
Gaming (Pokemon, MTG, Yu-gi-oh, etc..)

Bucket: http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/z342/staples29/

check me for players in my sig
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(10-18-2011, 12:21 PM)Merovius Wrote: Interested in many 2011 minis but didnt see them in your org. get at me.
Just getting to the 2011's now and waiting on a big lot to come in as well. I should have them all in there by tomorrow evening

Looking for 2006 Cano mini black and mini...and any bazookas....
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

(10-18-2011, 11:52 PM)mjanooz Wrote: Looking for 2006 Cano mini black and mini...and any bazookas....
I've been hunting for Cano mini's for you still. I have a Lineage mini Cano if you want it. We have a big show in the Northeast coming in a few weeks, I'm sure there will be tons of Cano stuff as many of dealers come in from NY.

Ugh had to start all over from scratch. Thanks Beckett fpor changing the way trades a re received by the Org Sad I really am not liking the funkiness of the site lately, there are so many inconsistencies in my inventory I've decided to start over yet again. I would guess that I've wasted about 2000 hours of my life trying to make this damn Org accurate. If this fails I will sue Beckett for loss of lifetime potential to achieve other things Smile

I hear you brother. i'm going through my org now and i'm finding out that i had cards that were not listed that people were asking for. i have hundreds of game used and autos and i rely on my org to know what i have and it has failed me so i'm sitting here going through them all to see what i have and don't lol
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]