`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.76 Average
PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS JFRENCH ON YOUR JETS VICTORY!!!!

RE: UPDATE!! "PRINCE of PATCHES" COMPETITION. ALL PATCHES ARE NOW ALLOWED!!!!
Yea jetter, I just wouldnt know where to draw the line if I allowed cards that people have had in their posession but dont anymore. But its not like its stopping people from scanning images off the bay and entering them in the contestSmile I hope that people would be more honest than that but you know what I mean. I just think it takes away from the authenticity of the thread and integrity of the contest to allow those types to be eligible. But if you would like to post the pic now or when the Ravens are on the block, knock yourself out! I'd love to see it but it wouldnt be eligible to win. UNLESS.....There's an abundance of members who want to veto that rule, then I would be inclined to allow it. None the less, I'd love to see itBig Grin

RE: UPDATE!!
Cool!

Yes it isSmile

RE: "PRINCE of PATCHES" CONTEST!!! CHARGERS ON THE BLOCK. CLOCK IS TICKING !!
My vote is going to wjlee's Tomlinson e-x patch.
Collecting Bruins, Jon Papelbon, Patriots

[Image: Stockinsert.jpg]

(10-15-2011, 10:35 PM)dfcj1499 Wrote: Yea jetter, I just wouldnt know where to draw the line if I allowed cards that people have had in their posession but dont anymore. But its not like its stopping people from scanning images off the bay and entering them in the contestSmile I hope that people would be more honest than that but you know what I mean. I just think it takes away from the authenticity of the thread and integrity of the contest to allow those types to be eligible. But if you would like to post the pic now or when the Ravens are on the block, knock yourself out! I'd love to see it but it wouldnt be eligible to win. UNLESS.....There's an abundance of members who want to veto that rule, then I would be inclined to allow it. None the less, I'd love to see itBig Grin
Starting this thread was my idea and I can tell you that I don't have 99% of the cards in my bucket anymore. That doesn't mean I didn't pull them. As far as scanning images off the bay, that is pretty lame if people are doing that.
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

RE: WHO WILL BE CROWNED THE PRINCE OF PATCHES PHAT PATCH SHOWDOWN !!!!!!
My vote is for this one --

(10-15-2011, 03:26 AM)ejnfl24 Wrote: [Image: GatesColossalNT.jpg]
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(10-16-2011, 12:43 PM)cmccart8 Wrote: Starting this thread was my idea and I can tell you that I don't have 99% of the cards in my bucket anymore. That doesn't mean I didn't pull them. As far as scanning images off the bay, that is pretty lame if people are doing that.
So what are you saying? You vote for previously owned cards to be eligible?

oooohhhh, i cant wait till the skins or bucs come up Smile
(10-15-2011, 01:54 AM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Whats up. Chargers still up?

[Image: GatesPPBoltLogo.jpg]
my vote goes to this one

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

I also vote the gates "bolt".

mine goes to the gates bollt as well! thats sick!
[Image: hcE98W9.png]

COLLECTING SEYI AJIROTUTU AND VINCENT BROWN

AJIROTUTU PC: 44/140 31%
WITHOUT 1/1's: 36/103 35%
1/1's: 4/37 11%