`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scan of My Topps Replacment Success!

Scan of My Topps Replacment Success!
For those that missed it - I pulled a Topps Rising Rookies Mark Ingram NFL Patch/Auto #1/10 that had 2 bad corners and a faded signature. Sent in a little over 2 weeks ago and this is what they sent in return (scanner down):

#5/10
[Image: 2011-09-03_15-04-11_347.jpg]
[Image: DezBryant-1.png]

RE: Scan of My Topps Replacment Success!
That's a sweet replacement!!!Wink
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

lucky devil lol, the did you right real good that time
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(09-03-2011, 02:13 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: lucky devil lol, the did you right real good that time
I think it was a step up in replacement value

I'd say you came out good on that one! Big Grin But how do they have cards like that sitting around to send out as a replacement. You're telling me if I bought a box of Topps that at best 9 of those 10 were packed out?

(09-03-2011, 03:07 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: I'd say you came out good on that one! Big Grin But how do they have cards like that sitting around to send out as a replacement. You're telling me if I bought a box of Topps that at best 9 of those 10 were packed out?
Thanks - and I agree with you. I did not ask (never an option anyway) and I really thought that I would get something from 2010 or 2009. And since this does not look like an exchange card...

I am happy but wonder if this card was ever packed out to begin with.

Wow. Congrats! Jackpot on that one! Super jealous! Smile
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(09-03-2011, 03:05 PM)rifdog22 Wrote: I think it was a step up in replacement value
Oh ya certainly, and with ingram having some kinda arthritic knee trouble, i would be a bit concerned about his value as a resell down the road. That is not good at all for rb's in college or the NFL.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Yea man Thats so SweeeT! If your looking to trade it cmoSmile