`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Trading? what a joke!

RE: Trading? what a joke!
I'm fine with veteran members trying to post a sale thread every once in awhile if they need to make a buck or two. What annoys me are the new members that join just to use the site as another outlet to sell sell sell. Not to mention these people almost never bother to learn to use the trade tools and fail to have cards posted in their organize for sale. I've stuck with site because it has predominantly been for trading....and when I do need to sell something I almost always do it on another site.

(07-27-2011, 08:30 PM)jrod1022 Wrote: Im sorry guys....I have posted a lot of sale threads on here. Im not trying to rip people off or sell junk. I have sold to john and derek on here and they know that im a reputable guy around here. Im trying to raise a bunch of money currently to make about a 650 dollar card purchase. I also like to go through here because ebay is a pain to deal with and paypal makes it easier for me to make things cheaper for people on here. Plus i don't have to pay a crazy fee to sell stuff on here (YET). Thanks for everyone who has bought stuff from me i appreciate it. I agree with a seperate SALE THREAD, it would keep things more organized.
jrod..i just made a purchase from from you and got a sick card...while you aren't one of the idiots i'm blabbing about that do those stupid junk threads, and you are an established trader /seller...there should be a seperate thread so ppl can navigate which one they want...when i get home from work and log on to check the threads i have to go look thru all this crap till page three to find a few trade threads that interest me, it's garbage. I'd stilll check out the sale thread anyway cuz i buy from guys like you and ive bought and traded with derek 100 times...but im tired of seein bs threads all the time

I appreciate it. I like to sell quality stuff on here and give you guys first crack at it. I don't normally take my stuff to ebay because there are so many people on there that are low ball scum bags if you know what i mean. I like selling here and will only post quality items for sale if i create a sales thread. I have gone a tiny bit over boards lately but while i was going overboard i have raise around 450 bucks so far
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

I couldnt agree more with this..There should be a section for selling imo, it's out of control..Im not against collector's selling cards at all as I havent met anyone yet who dosent like cash but what bothers me even more is the disguise threads that say they are looking to trade, but then send a pm or post that they are more interested in selling and have NO intention of trading..! Waste of time looking at orgs and what not, and that is if they even bother to read the TOS and list it in their org..The mods gotta be tired of posting that thread...I have tried and failed to sell a high end or two here a couple of times, but have given up driving down that road.
At least give em place for them to spam, which is it what most sale threads are.

(07-27-2011, 08:47 PM)skelscardclozzit Wrote: I couldnt agree more with this..There should be a section for selling imo, it's out of control..Im not against collector's selling cards at all as I havent met anyone yet who dosent like cash but what bothers me even more is the disguise threads that say they are looking to trade, but then send a pm or post that they are more interested in selling and have NO intention of trading..! Waste of time looking at orgs and what not, and that is if they even bother to read the TOS and list it in their org..The mods gotta be tired of posting that thread...I have tried and failed to sell a high end or two here a couple of times, but have given up driving down that road.
At least give em place for them to spam, which is it what most sale threads are.
well said

Most sale threads are spam but i list boldly that im looking to sell....we need to get a sale thread in here. It wouldnt take much for the mods to create one

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

(07-27-2011, 08:51 PM)jrod1022 Wrote: Most sale threads are spam but i list boldly that im looking to sell....we need to get a sale thread in here. It wouldnt take much for the mods to create one
i think there's a huge difference between spam and a sale thread...jmo

also: mods cant create the forum categories. they arent even beckett employees. the forum is a third party service anyway

Well get whoever you need to get in front of to present the idea and show them what is going on. Im sure it wouldn't be a problem. SO D**N Technical are people around here it makes you mad sometimes, and im not talking about you jacoby even though you are also very opinionated lol

This may have been mentioned already the seller should be required to list a selling price as well keeps all the guess work out of it.
Trade Site

ALWAYS COLLECTING ALEX RODRIGUEZ RC, AUTO'S

Yes, a separate forum for selling would be nice. The problem I see is according to the TOS members are only suppose to have two active trade threads going at a time, so why are sellers allowed to have 4, 5, and 6 sale threads going at one time? I have no problem with members trying to make a little money, but how about leaving a little space on the forum for the trade threads too.