`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1964 Topps Venezuelans... UPDATED

RE: 1964 Topps Venezuelans... Guess its time to share them off... Scan heavy
So im finally around here again sharing some new cards that just arrived!!!!! Im down to 7 more cards to complete the set!! Hope you enjoy.....

[Image: NLPitchingLeadersKoufaxMarichalSpahnMalo...6039a0.png]
[Image: NLBattingLeadersClementeAaronDavisGroat_zps7d413c45.png]
[Image: JerryGroteLarryYellen_zpsd3a65238.png]
[Image: DonElston_zps6c7f5376.png]

I also got 17 dupes to replace some with cards in better shape..... Just noticed this is my 1900th post, nice round number to share these lol
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

That's an awesome set. I'm not much of a set collector but I can definitely apreciate a
Vintage set, especially a tough to find one such as topps Venezuelan.

Congrats on getting this far. Must be exciting.

I think it would be even cooler (but expensive) to have them all encapsulated as authentic.

Beautiful stuff bud. I love those old Venezuelans.

Impressive collection I am In awe of how close you are to completing this impossible set ,and looking forward to seeing it complete .

Great collection
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(01-10-2015, 12:27 AM)altz11 Wrote: That's an awesome set. I'm not much of a set collector but I can definitely apreciate a
Vintage set, especially a tough to find one such as topps Venezuelan.

Congrats on getting this far. Must be exciting.

I think it would be even cooler (but expensive) to have them all encapsulated as authentic.
Thanks!! its been pretty tough to get this far and finally am just baby steps away from finishing it! Have never thought of getting them authenticated its would mean some big$ which i dont hav right now, maybe in a very distant future who knows!! Wink
(01-10-2015, 07:49 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Beautiful stuff bud. I love those old Venezuelans.
Thanks! Appreciate it! They do look cool yuh?? old beat up lol
(01-11-2015, 01:15 PM)GonePostal Wrote: Impressive collection I am In awe of how close you are to completing this impossible set ,and looking forward to seeing it complete .
Believe me i never thought id get this far when i started!! Hope I can complete it soon Wink
(01-11-2015, 02:01 PM)waynetalger Wrote: Great collection
Thanks wayne!! I appreciate it

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

I would take a 1960s graded 1.5 card over most modern cards any day. I don't know what it is about them, but they give me the warm fuzzies. Congrats on your progress!
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

(01-13-2015, 12:22 AM)tate31nym Wrote: I would take a 1960s graded 1.5 card over most modern cards any day. I don't know what it is about them, but they give me the warm fuzzies. Congrats on your progress!

yeah they seem to have many stories behind them. I love vintage and thanks!! glad you liked

Im back here in this thread after a while.. Picked this up in the past days which takes me down to 6 cards (actually 5 because I have one sitting in Miami until someone can bring it to me) I wont count it here until its in my hands....
Im missing numbers: 8= the AL batting leaders ; 50 = Mickey Mantle ; 69 = Clete Boyer ; 80 = Vada Pinson and 299 = Bill Stafford

[Image: Bo%20Belinsky_zpsawtkwvow.png]

[Image: Bo%20Belinsky%20back_zpsd1hwik2e.png]

Seems very very close now. I figure Mantle will give me the toughest time.

(04-25-2015, 06:05 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Im back here in this thread after a while.. Picked this up in the past days which takes me down to 6 cards (actually 5 because I have one sitting in Miami until someone can bring it to me) I wont count it here until its in my hands....
Im missing numbers: 8= the AL batting leaders ; 50 = Mickey Mantle ; 69 = Clete Boyer ; 80 = Vada Pinson and 299 = Bill Stafford

[Image: Bo%20Belinsky_zpsawtkwvow.png]

[Image: Bo%20Belinsky%20back_zpsd1hwik2e.png]

Seems very very close now. I figure Mantle will give me the toughest time.
Beautiful stuff as always. I saw a couple of those Mantles at the last 2 shows I was at.