`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Topps Museum

RE: 2014 Topps Museum
(04-01-2014, 05:17 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: exactly!! i was lucky to pick the right box. he had 2 on the shelves and 3 in the box. so i went with the middle one. i need like special glasses to see inside boxes. lol
Haha I have tried all the tricks I don't even bother now I tell them I don't care give me whatever

If I get two they give me boxes from different cases which I like

yeah its hard to determine. and i know people have diff mojo's that they do. hell, i was petting my box on the way home saying be good to me. lol

Interested in the goldschmidt if available.
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(04-01-2014, 03:01 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: whats up all!! hope ur tuesday is great!! so today i decided to try my luck on the museum. i figured, it couldnt be that much worse than the tribute box i bought last week. needless to say, i think i did very well. and i do believe that i got the case hit. so without further delay, here are the hits!! enjoy!! i know i did when i hit my 4/5!! lol
[Image: Scan0213_zpsa3a823ac.jpg]

and

wait for it!!

Boom!!!

[Image: Scan0214_zps7c4e8404.jpg]
Amazing Rickey Henderson patch auto
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

Sweet Henderson....please let me know if its fir trade....Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Congrats man! Lemme know if you choose to sell/trade it. Cheers.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Congrats. I never liked Rickey, but that is one sweet card. See, it's posts like this that make me want to run to my LCS and drop down more money than I'm comfortable spending on a single box.

Then I remember that my LCS doesn't bring them in because they can't seem to move anything except football cards.

Also, I know that the Goddesses of Sports Cards (I mean, given their fickle and vindictive nature and our willingness to keep taking their punishment, are any of us really questioning if they're male or female anymore?) would not be kind to me.

Kepler

(04-02-2014, 10:17 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Congrats. I never liked Rickey, but that is one sweet card. See, it's posts like this that make me want to run to my LCS and drop down more money than I'm comfortable spending on a single box.

Then I remember that my LCS doesn't bring them in because they can't seem to move anything except football cards.

Also, I know that the Goddesses of Sports Cards (I mean, given their fickle and vindictive nature and our willingness to keep taking their punishment, are any of us really questioning if they're male or female anymore?) would not be kind to me.
Lol, yeah I know the feeling. This is the first time in a long time, that I hit a low numbered card. Esp this high end of a product. Last was Jesse winker 1/1 USA auto. Hoping he pans out.

Holy 5417!! I could only dream of such a pull ;-)
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

PM me if your Greinke is for sale or trade. Sick Henderson Hit, I opened a box of museum and hit a 4/5 Travis D'arnau autograph