`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
20 Day Group BGS Submission! (Updated 02/17. Grades posted!)

RE: 20 Day Group BGS Submission!
(12-27-2013, 10:20 PM)jctone Wrote: 2012 Topps Prime Nick Foles Autographs Jerseys /250 $30
2012 Panini Totally Certified Red Nick Foles Autographs Jersey /199 $30
2012 Panini Totally Certified Gold Nick Foles Autographs Jersey /25 $90
2012 Topps Valor Legionary Autograph NICK FOLES Auto RC 34/170 $30

2013 Topps Inception Colin Kaepernick Green 018/199 $10*
2012 National Treasures Jay Cutler Silver Card 01/25 $10*
2011 Peyton Manning Prime Proof Prime Signatures 1/25 $10*

*Are these worth grading?
It is really up to what you want to do with them. Are you looking to flip them for a profit? If you are these cards probably wouldn't make you much money. If you are getting them graded for a set or PC then I would say go for it. Or plain and simple if these are cards you like a lot, then go for it. I am sending in a card that would only sell for about $5 but I need it to complete a rainbow (2009-10 UD Starquest MJ cards). So it all depends on what you want to do with them.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(12-29-2013, 04:17 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: It is really up to what you want to do with them. Are you looking to flip them for a profit? If you are these cards probably wouldn't make you much money. If you are getting them graded for a set or PC then I would say go for it. Or plain and simple if these are cards you like a lot, then go for it. I am sending in a card that would only sell for about $5 but I need it to complete a rainbow (2009-10 UD Starquest MJ cards). So it all depends on what you want to do with them.
Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated.

If you don't intend to sell a card, should you still bother with getting graded? I am thinking of getting my 2003-04 Noble Nameplate Jason Kidd 3/25 graded, but I am not sure about doing it.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

I think you can get it graded for your personal collection. It keeps the card in good condition and it looks cool slabbed, but that is just my personal opinion.

2 weeks until I send them out! Get your cards to me quick!
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(12-30-2013, 06:36 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: 2 weeks until I send them out! Get your cards to me quick!
Time is just flying by... fast. Thanks for the heads up.

RE: 20 Day Group BGS Submission! (Only 2 weeks lefft until the ship date!)
There is only 2 weeks until I ship and I have not received anyones cards. If you have not shipped and plan on joining this submission, your time is running out!

Happy New Year!

I am sending them out next week. I have a few more I am waiting to receive this Saturday.

I got my cards ready. Just need to pack it up and ship it out.

RE: 20 Day Group BGS Submission! (Only 9 days left until the ship date!)
Times running out! Lets get this going!