`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
KEARY COLBERT HOARD~ HUGE ADDITION!

RE: KEARY COLBERT HOARD~ I HAVE A SICKNESS
Yeah but to me its all about principle...hes the kind of seller that put a BO option but will decline any offer no matter what...I mean there are another 40 of them lol
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(09-12-2013, 12:19 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Sometimes you just gotta over pay to get the ones you really need/want. It stinks I know! Did I like paying burbank $25 for a $10 JT? Not at all but then I realized a pizza is $15-$20 so if I skip the pizza Im fine cash wise on the JT. Plus I can keep the card forever whereas the pizza is gone in no time. In all honesty Im glad I did because he was the ONLY person who had some of the cards I needed. Also keep in mind how many cards you find for a really good deal consider it karma. Just my $0.02.
Yea "it be like that" sometimes! Sucks too! lol Burbank is one of the ones that I think everyone has encountered! lol
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

(09-12-2013, 01:53 PM)pudge27t Wrote: Yea "it be like that" sometimes! Sucks too! lol Burbank is one of the ones that I think everyone has encountered! lol
I actually met the owner of Burbank this past national...he couldn't have been a better guy and he explained his process and why some of the cards are priced the way they are...that guy has the biggest operation in the world. Its pretty impressive to get a behind the scenes explanation about the company. It makes it a little bit better for me knowing they are not just trying to rip buyers off. Because I have paid some stupid money for cards they were selling. Still not as bad as the sellers wanting $50 and $100 for Colbert plates lol

True! I'm sure he's a nice person. The thing that drives me crazy though! And i'd actually work for him doing this! Every time i track down a card, he ends up having it but there isn't a picture! For as much of an inventory he has, there are hardly any pictures. I would scan or take pics of all his stuff! I know thats a long process but i enjoy doing that kind of thing! lol
Wants:
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1

(09-13-2013, 12:29 AM)pudge27t Wrote: True! I'm sure he's a nice person. The thing that drives me crazy though! And i'd actually work for him doing this! Every time i track down a card, he ends up having it but there isn't a picture! For as much of an inventory he has, there are hardly any pictures. I would scan or take pics of all his stuff! I know thats a long process but i enjoy doing that kind of thing! lol
38 million cards lol

They don't scan them because they rotate so much inventory rather quickly. I just figure the card is atleast nm when I buy something from them. scanning is my downfall for not having my 10+ million card inventory listed lol

You got 10 million cards and no JT, ZT or Marinos lying around??? Please tell me my luck isnt that bad!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(09-13-2013, 01:02 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: You got 10 million cards and no JT, ZT or Marinos lying around??? Please tell me my luck isnt that bad!
I have thousands of marinos my man, just nothing that special...I have a few serial numbered cards in auction now. And I messaged you about the only two SP JT's I found lol...you have em both! I am always looking for you though man!
Made a single thread for this card but ill put it here too

Well built up anger, a good months business and a half dozen beers compelled me to buy for $73
[Image: T2eC16FHJHIE9nysd9VnBRCiTvyVvg60_57_zpsd16743b6.jpg][Image: KGrHqRioFD8kSCJBRCiTvsEqg60_57_zps8b369f29.jpg]

A. Any Marino I dont have is special to me regardless of value.
B. I appreciate you keeping an eye out for me.
C. I only need 35 more JTs #'d /25 or higher to have them all
D. All of my collections are public in my organize. If you ever come across any Marinos just check there. All my haves and needs are marked and are separated by collections.

Lastly, I posted in your other thread already but I think you made a good purchase for $73. No one else deserves the card more than you. Now if we can only get the bmp sellers to come down on the 1/1 plates we may have something lol!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(09-13-2013, 02:00 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: A. Any Marino I dont have is special to me regardless of value.
B. I appreciate you keeping an eye out for me.
C. I only need 35 more JTs #'d /25 or higher to have them all
D. All of my collections are public in my organize. If you ever come across any Marinos just check there. All my haves and needs are marked and are separated by collections.

Lastly, I posted in your other thread already but I think you made a good purchase for $73. No one else deserves the card more than you. Now if we can only get the bmp sellers to come down on the 1/1 plates we may have something lol!!!
I know for real! Check out that other card I mentioned in the other thread...its two players who suck! I think their asking 50 for it

There is no way they have that many cards! lol
Then how would they find a specific one!
Wants: