`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
2013 Baseball Free Card Thread

RE: 2013 Baseball Free Card Thread
(09-05-2013, 11:44 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Just so you guys know, I still havent received any packages from my courier so thats why I havent posted anything around here and I know some of you sent stuff my way! Ill post as soon as I receive them......
I am surprised you haven't gotten anything yet. I sent some fun stuff your way a couple weeks ago, and you only live a few hours away from me. I checked tracking and it said it was delivered on August 21st.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(09-06-2013, 09:37 PM)djohn Wrote: I am surprised you haven't gotten anything yet. I sent some fun stuff your way a couple weeks ago, and you only live a few hours away from me. I checked tracking and it said it was delivered on August 21st.
If my memory is working, I think Alfredo lives in Venezuela and the Doral address is perhaps a friend or a service that sends deliveries to him?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(09-06-2013, 09:55 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: If my memory is working, I think Alfredo lives in Venezuela and the Doral address is perhaps a friend or a service that sends deliveries to him?
Yeah thats correct, the doral address is a courier who then sends the stuff down here. I think they gather stuff and then ship all things altogether? Im not really sure how courier offices work, I just dont think theyd send envelope by envelope or whatever lol
(09-06-2013, 09:37 PM)djohn Wrote: I am surprised you haven't gotten anything yet. I sent some fun stuff your way a couple weeks ago, and you only live a few hours away from me. I checked tracking and it said it was delivered on August 21st.
Are you in Gainesville???
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(09-07-2013, 12:20 AM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Yeah thats correct, the doral address is a courier who then sends the stuff down here. I think they gather stuff and then ship all things altogether? Im not really sure how courier offices work, I just dont think theyd send envelope by envelope or whatever lol

Are you in Gainesville???
Oh ok, I probably new that and just forgot about him being in Venezuela. I live in Ocala, which is about 30 miles south of Gainesville.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.

gotcha! I lived in gainesville for a year (2001-2002) and went to ocala about 2 or 3 times. I remember lots of horses around there.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(09-08-2013, 12:06 AM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: gotcha! I lived in gainesville for a year (2001-2002) and went to ocala about 2 or 3 times. I remember lots of horses around there.
I lived in Gainesville from 1995-2000 (when I went to UF), then I moved to Sarasota, and now I'm in Ocala for my 4th year. There are definitely lots of horse farms in Ocala though.

Totally Sports... HOLY CRAP! You totally caught me off guard today with an awesome and unexpected package. Included was dozens of 1975's that looked pack fresh. If that wasn't enough he included some extra vintage Royals! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

Just received a package that was delivered to my parents address, so even though it came a week or so ago I just got it...Thanks so much for the Yankees cards they are ones that I didn't already have...I would call the member out by name but unfortunately I was so excited to open the envelope that I set the cards aside and my mom thought the envelope was trash so she threw it out, which was my only connection to the member who sent them...thanks again it was a much appreciated surprise
[Image: Untitled-1copy.jpg]
Derek Jeter Card Count: 3,981 Total Cards, 1,998 Unique Cards and 332 Graded Cards. I Will trade anything I have for any Derek Jeter cards

Thanks to Dr. Mitch! A little PWE Opeechee package arrived today! Thank you!
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(09-10-2013, 12:23 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: Thanks to Dr. Mitch! A little PWE Opeechee package arrived today! Thank you!
You're welcome ... Wish there were more. Hope you needed the ones I sent.
When I acquire more Opeechee, which I rarely do, they're all yours!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.