`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Been gone too Long I think

RE: Been gone too Long I think
Mel, it's good to see you back...as always I will be more than willing to raid your Pirates!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

Pretty sure we can do something. When you get some time send an offer...Thanks...Mel

(06-05-2013, 08:47 PM)shivelycore Wrote: Mel, when you're ready is love to try and work something out for your vintage twins stuff.

Hey Jim! I may have some Pirates left. The other day I got some older Kellogg's stuff, lol, think there was a Stargell in every set...Mel

(06-05-2013, 08:56 PM)jimfalbo21 Wrote: Mel, it's good to see you back...as always I will be more than willing to raid your Pirates!
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

Well this just turned into a regular class reunion now didnt it? Good to see everyone still lurking around!

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

Glad to see coming back and not leaving! Open offer sent!

Have to work the rest of the week, may not be here much. Thanks for all the responses and I will try to get some things going soon...Mel
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

(06-06-2013, 09:15 AM)radarblip Wrote: Have to work the rest of the week, may not be here much. Thanks for all the responses and I will try to get some things going soon...Mel
That's fine I suspect ours will take some time to work out the details on and Im about to start moving to a new house soon. No rush.

Is this thing on?

MEL! How's it going? Good to see a true valued member make it back. Still downsizing here, pretty much just pick up some cards for my son now and a few modern of a particular player but that's all. Hope to see you around some more!

Thought the spaceship had taken you!!!!!
Ted Williams/Vintage Red Sox collector

mel,
u sound like a likeable guy according to all the traders on here. i'm new at this site and have no idea how to put cards on to be able to offer trades. I see you have a 2001 stadium club game view jeter ( that is numbered to 100 correct? ) and was wondering if you would trade for some pre 1980 stars like Nolan ryan, eddie murray, carlton fisk, or a rickey Henderson 1980 topps rc. just curious.....as I don't have any of the "older gang" you mentioned on your page. also i'm a huge ripken fan and i'm looking for some tough inserts if anyone knows how to get a hold of any....... i' am an avid e-bayer with 100 percent feedback ...but no trade record here at beckett. I would like to get a hold of some people who have their e-mails blocked so I don't know how to do that. if anyone could give me an idea that would be great.
thanks to all for any help you could give....and looking forward to chatting with you
chuck

Hi, Mel. Welcome back! Thanks for so many great cards over the years, esp the Musial postcard AU that remains my collection centerpiece. Pujols is out for me, Yadi and Ichiro are in. What are you collecting nowadays?
[Image: e19afff4-99a1-4412-8e67-51e82ccbd7dc_zps83e35882.jpg]