Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Been gone too Long I think
Exclamation 
Been gone too Long I think
There was once way too many people here, I see that is not the case anymore.

If anyone is interested I will be selling a few things after the All-Star break. It will take me that long to get things back to normal here. Hope it will be worth the effort.

Hope to see a few Old-Timers and maybe chat a little...Mel

I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

RE: Been gone too Long I think
Mel, Glad to hear from you again. I have been wondering where all the "old-timers" have gone. There are quite a few that use to be active on the boards that have been silent for some time. Good to know that You are still around. Look forward to hearing more from ya, always enjoyed reading/looking at your posts. Danny
[Image: yankeebanner.jpg]

Mel, good to see you again!
Is this thing on?

Welcome back Mel, any chance I can get those Helton from you I need? Smile
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

Welcome back! I sent you an offer, jump right back in to the action Mel!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Welcome back Mel
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Great to see a Thread from you. I agree with above that your posts and sense of humor have always been an enjoyable read.
23isit's bucket
Collecting hall of famer GU and auto's. Todays stars
[Image: philliesbanner2.jpg]

You have a lot of Piazzas and other misc things I would be very interested in chatting with you about at some point. I'm super busy and away from my cards for most of this month though. Would love to get with you to work out a deal after the ASG for sure!!
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

welcome back Mel - Yes, things have change quite a bit
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

Good to see you around again Mel. I Really miss the whole group that has left. I dont get anything done hobby wise anymore, still working on 2012 sets, jeter collection has been at a standstill too. I sent you a trade offer. I dont have OPG or org right now but I should have everything in my org other than the Mantle Gold, 2012 archives base cards and 2007 Topps Red backs.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes