`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Post your Bengals cards - "Jungle Lovin'"

RE: Post your Bengals cards - "Jungle Lovin'"
Wow, that is an awesome auto inscription card, stefan! I wish he would sign all his cards like that. His signature is too short on his later autographs.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

I have some new ones... surprise surprise.. ill post them soon.
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

(03-17-2013, 10:39 PM)a2coupe2a Wrote: I have some new ones... surprise surprise.. ill post them soon.
Sorry to hear that the streak continues. Tongue But can't wait to see them. Big Grin
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Picked these up back when I was crazy for Bengals logo patches.

2010 Exquisite Collection Triple Patch #ETP-CP Carson Palmer

That's a great run there w/ those Exquisites! I love those logo patches.
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

Very nice patches there nine now just need to find the rest of them to complete the Tiger.

(03-30-2013, 07:08 PM)stefanjwhite Wrote: That's a great run there w/ those Exquisites! I love those logo patches.
Thank you, stefan! Got a ways to go to catch you on Bengals logo patches. Big Grin You've got a ton of nasty ones.

(03-30-2013, 10:17 PM)jeffro023 Wrote: Very nice patches there nine now just need to find the rest of them to complete the Tiger.
Lol. I've had those same thoughts. Still surprised to see the old tiger patches for Palmer on late year cards. He only had one season with those logos and the event used stuff at the rookie photoshoot. I try not to think about it too much, but some of these have to be b.s. I feel like I've seen more leaping tiger logos than "B" logos for Palmer and that shouldn't be the case in my opinion.

Recent trades with sconnie and spcrd. Thanks again for the trades.

[Image: 26761c6f-279c-4ad1-97fb-e956eb8d76c2_zps146f5cf7.jpg]

Just in today!!

[Image: IMG_1528_zpsf87f61be.jpg]
#'d/299

[Image: IMG_1529_zps8ca93f0d.jpg] [Image: IMG_1530_zpsef3ab188.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1527_zps29893309.jpg]
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

Sweet cards, jeffro! Love them all. Way to make me drool over the TTT and the 9 Palmer cards. Big Grin The Ken Anderson and Ochocinco cards are really nice too.

Nice P Dub cards, pudge! Nice work adding the super low print run Prestige card.