`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
2013 Pay It Forward

RE: 2013 Pay It Forward
(03-22-2013, 04:50 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: I normally try to stay out of these things, but in your post, I'm pretty sure you're talking about me....so I'll lay it all out for you. He made those restrictions for newer people he didn't know so that he could have some sort of measure to figure out if that person is trustworthy or not. Charles and I talk EVERYDAY. He knows me quite well and knows I'm not a dirtbag. He told me he wanted to start one before he even posted it and asked if I was interested. Maybe it is a click thing. Who knows....but it came down to him being able to trust that people involved would come through and not leave people hanging. That's it.

No, I don't trade a lot because normally, I don't have a lot of stuff I want to trade and it's easier for me to go and buy what I need than to try and negotiate a trade. No...I don't post a ton either. I post when I have something valid to say. I don't post to post. Lastly, you've done a few trades with me and know that I am trustworthy and when I do trade, I send my end out the very next day. I'm not attacking you at all. I just feel the need to stick up for myself. You've been a good trader and easy to deal with and I think all around you are a great member here on Beckett. I even talk to you via email sometimes about non trade related stuff.

All that aside....what the hell people?!?! Why do people continue to attack others on the boards lately? It's gotten a tad bit ridiculous in my opinion. Everyone needs to chill out. We are essentially arguing over cardboard...the same stuff cereal boxes are made out of.....very expensive cereal boxes...but cardboard none the less. We are all here because we love the hobby and love to talk about it, so lets just all get along eh?
You said it right there by saying "maybe it is a click thing".

I know you're very trustworthy, but no you weren't the only one I pointed the comment out.

Not trying to start a pissing match, but I felt the need to defend myself here as well.

Most people never get the privelage of meeting in person, and the internet reputation is all that we have.

[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

[Image: tumblr_inline_mhazftqNAi1qz4rgp.gif]

"In the social sciences, the word "clique" (CanE, UK /ˈkliːk/ or US /ˈklɪk/ is used to describe a group of 2 to 12 (averaging 5 or 6) "persons who interact with each other more regularly and intensely than others in the same setting."[1] Interacting with cliques is part of normative social development regardless of gender, ethnicity, or popularity. Although cliques are most commonly studied during adolescence and middle childhood, they exist in all age groups".

Nope, not me...I'm just me and I like being involved in cool things because I like to give
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(03-22-2013, 04:50 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: I normally try to stay out of these things, but in your post, I'm pretty sure you're talking about me....so I'll lay it all out for you. He made those restrictions for newer people he didn't know so that he could have some sort of measure to figure out if that person is trustworthy or not. Charles and I talk EVERYDAY. He knows me quite well and knows I'm not a dirtbag. He told me he wanted to start one before he even posted it and asked if I was interested. Maybe it is a click thing. Who knows....but it came down to him being able to trust that people involved would come through and not leave people hanging. That's it.

No, I don't trade a lot because normally, I don't have a lot of stuff I want to trade and it's easier for me to go and buy what I need than to try and negotiate a trade. No...I don't post a ton either. I post when I have something valid to say. I don't post to post. Lastly, you've done a few trades with me and know that I am trustworthy and when I do trade, I send my end out the very next day. I'm not attacking you at all. I just feel the need to stick up for myself. You've been a good trader and easy to deal with and I think all around you are a great member
here on Beckett. I even talk to you via email sometimes about non trade related stuff.

All that aside....what the hell people?!?! Why do people continue to attack others on the boards lately? It's gotten a tad bit ridiculous in my opinion. Everyone needs to chill out. We are essentially arguing over cardboard...the same stuff cereal boxes are made out of.....very expensive cereal boxes...but cardboard none the less. We are all here because we love the hobby and love to talk about it, so lets just all get along eh?
Blah blah blah....hahahahahahahahahahaha.......jk Jay.....it has been much more serious lately and all the fun has been sucked out of it....
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Anyone get anything yet ?
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

It's enroute.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

Are you expanding this list? Or only the "chosen" are already on it!? lol
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

Nay we are all closed up for this round.

(03-23-2013, 12:34 AM)pudge27t Wrote: Are you expanding this list? Or only the "chosen" are already on it!? lol
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING US!!!!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

i have like 1000 trades coming in.. hope it wasnt me thats getting it.. i cant tell everything apart lol
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.