`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
2013 Pay It Forward

RE: 2013 Pay It Forward
(03-07-2013, 09:10 AM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: If it helps ive donetrades with Hobbs and Brouwer both no problems and with Mrdub he did send out a very nice package with 6 autos in the lasr pay it forward
well i appreciate the support, even its futile.

but if your gunna allow people into this version, check to whether or not they were in a previous one and didnt contribute to its down fall and fullfilled their obligation before they recieve in this one.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

(03-07-2013, 12:20 AM)englandhousehold Wrote: I'm going to have to sadly pass on you guys at the moment. It's not for any other reason than number of trades and posts.
I may be a member of 7 months, and only have about 500 posts, but I've got more trades in my 7 months (just near 70), than some of the members that you're allowing into this trade thing.

I thought that this would be a cool way to get a few higher end cards to some fellow members without having to work out a trade and such.

Guess I'll have to wait for the BCCG to link with me with these fellow members, or just try my hand at a blind trade.

Thanks rooster for the positive words, but I'll pass on this one due to it's lack of falling apart in the past.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

Still would like but don't have to have at least 2 more members with 100 trades or 1000 posts.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

Ok, hope you guys have a good time with this... maybe next time i'll make the cut. Can't wait to see what you guys get!

if you guys need someone im interested to participate.. i have 90+ trades though.. up to you
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Got you down John. Looking for 1 more tonight, if not we can launch with what we have.

(03-07-2013, 07:19 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: if you guys need someone im interested to participate.. i have 90+ trades though.. up to you

Oh alright, I'll jump in.

Not sure what I want to say that I need though...guess I'll just stick with Ricky stuff or some 34/xx stuff. Smile
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

And we're full. I will pm the person that volunteered to go 1st and let him know to fire away.

ill keep mine easy... topps RCs from 1957 to present.. simple and easy.. since i have like every derrick morgan known to man haha
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

I also putting together the bronze retail and the #/199 Crown Royale Rookie paydirt
Photobucket