`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Post your Bengals cards - "Jungle Lovin'"

RE: Post your Bengals cards - "Jungle Lovin'"
(10-10-2012, 09:21 AM)rinzler Wrote: nineof, are you a Palmer collector? I have something you may be interested in.
Yes, I still collect Palmer, but I don't really go after everything anymore. Pretty much stick to 9's. Smile
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(10-10-2012, 09:28 AM)nineof Wrote: Yes, I still collect Palmer, but I don't really go after everything anymore. Pretty much stick to 9's. Smile
Then I DO have something you may be interested in....

[Image: normal_2006ABS-PalmerTOT-26-9of25.jpg]

I can scan the back if needed. It's #'d 9/25.

(10-10-2012, 09:49 AM)rinzler Wrote: Then I DO have something you may be interested in....

[Image: normal_2006ABS-PalmerTOT-26-9of25.jpg]

I can scan the back if needed. It's #'d 9/25.
Um, yup, interested and drooling. Lol. Don't have much to trade, but any player you particularly like? If not and you got a price in mind, feel free to pm me.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

My freebies from chibearsboy!!!

[Image: carsonpalmer0002_zps39b0742d.jpg]

[Image: bengals00004_zpsb8a02ee1.jpg]

[Image: carsonpalmer0003_zps2dafe149.jpg]

[Image: carsonpalmer0004_zpsf267bc63.jpg]

Nice patch on the Limited and always like the Munoz.

[Image: begals1.jpg]

(10-11-2012, 04:50 PM)nineof Wrote: My freebies from chibearsboy!!!

[Image: carsonpalmer0002_zps39b0742d.jpg]

[Image: bengals00004_zpsb8a02ee1.jpg]
do you think the letter patch is grade-able brother? my eyes are not real good but it looked kinda sharp..i was hoping anyway
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Awesome cards, jeffro! Really like the jumbo swatchs of Jerome Simpson and Jermaine Gresham. Dig oversized jersey pieces.

(10-12-2012, 09:51 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: do you think the letter patch is grade-able brother? my eyes are not real good but it looked kinda sharp..i was hoping anyway
Smile
I'll definitely give it a shot one day. My eyes or sense are useless when trying to determine a grade, but looks clean as hell to me. Big Grin Thanks again for the great cards.

Lots of nice Bengal stripe patches on this page. Those are solid gold, that Limited Palmer is top flight.

[Image: img110.jpg]

[Image: img935.jpg]

[Image: img223-1.jpg]

[Image: img004.jpg]

[Image: img005.jpg]
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

Absolute beauties there, stefan. Man you've got a ton of great looking cards and patches. Another sweet Bengals logo patch on the triple for Houshmandzadeh.