`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Pull out those BGS grading cards. Basketball style!!!

RE: Pull out those BGS grading cards. Basketball style!!!
(05-12-2012, 11:41 PM)9ersncrabtree Wrote: Y'all didn't forget about this thread did y'all?...lol boy do I have an update for y'all. I've been away sorry the delay. I became father for the first time we know how that is. Updates coming soon. Smile
Congratulations. I'll get something up here tonight with the results from my last submission. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(05-13-2012, 11:24 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Congratulations. I'll get something up here tonight with the results from my last submission. Smile
Thanks man she is a real blessing. And I can't wait to see more and get back into my man crush on cards....lol
[Image: 9ersncrabtree.jpg]

In no particular order:

[Image: scan0001-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0002-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0003-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0004-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0005-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0006.jpg]

Nice stuff guys
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

That is one sweet, sweet Rose.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Damn seriously? I expected a few new cards. Nope you show the whole collection...lol amazing man. How many did you send in? And was it all one submit?
(05-13-2012, 05:35 PM)jonathani Wrote: That is one sweet, sweet Rose.

JonathanI
Which one?...lol

(05-13-2012, 05:53 PM)9ersncrabtree Wrote: Damn seriously? I expected a few new cards. Nope you show the whole collection...lol amazing man. How many did you send in? And was it all one submit?
Well, there were four BGS that I already had (Vinnie, Billups Triple, Billups Full Court and the Mateen), the PSA was sent to me by SportItUpCards (a.k.a. ElginBaylor) a while ago, I think Nick sent me the Stuckey RC (I think), and I think I pulled the McDyess (could be wrong). So, the other 14 was all one submission. I had a $100 coupon for BGS, plus a $50 coupon for a return customer promotion I bought into. I sent them 20 day service. I was given the return customer promotion again, so I want to save up and do it again, but I have a few other tasks first. I think I'm going to lay off busting/trading for a little bit to send some cards in for grading and maybe pick some more graded cards up on the bay. Smile I love BGS.

My first (and only) submission. More will follow!

[Image: MJ8s001.jpg]

[Image: MJ85s001.jpg]

[Image: MJjumbos001.jpg]

[Image: MJ95s001.jpg]
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(05-13-2012, 06:10 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Well, there were four BGS that I already had (Vinnie, Billups Triple, Billups Full Court and the Mateen), the PSA was sent to me by SportItUpCards (a.k.a. ElginBaylor) a while ago, I think Nick sent me the Stuckey RC (I think), and I think I pulled the McDyess (could be wrong). So, the other 14 was all one submission. I had a $100 coupon for BGS, plus a $50 coupon for a return customer promotion I bought into. I sent them 20 day service. I was given the return customer promotion again, so I want to save up and do it again, but I have a few other tasks first. I think I'm going to lay off busting/trading for a little bit to send some cards in for grading and maybe pick some more graded cards up on the bay. Smile I love BGS.

You love BGS? boy wait til I get my update on here. I went crazy on BGS. I want all of cards BGS now. Its the only way to have cards these days. I no longer want to touch any of my cards...lol At the same time it helps when selling them. IF I ever need to, I dont plan on it cause it would VERY hard to do. But I love me some BGS, thats why I made this thread. And trust, I will be known for my BGS collection. Speaking of being known, I want to change my screename. Do I have to start a new account in order to change my name? I dont even know what you can do on this site anymore...lol

(05-13-2012, 11:39 PM)buckunteer Wrote: My first (and only) submission. More will follow!

[Image: MJ8s001.jpg]

[Image: MJ85s001.jpg]

[Image: MJjumbos001.jpg]

[Image: MJ95s001.jpg]
OMG!!! I want those MJ floor cards. Thank you very much for sharing those with us. Those are very nice and Im now officially jealous...lol

Sending a little bit of my PC at a time...
[Image: IMG_0006.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0005.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0004.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0002.jpg]

Just for you bud
[Image: IMG_0002-3.jpg]
[Image: SanFrancisco49ers750.jpg]
Joey Porter Collector