`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
attn all stl cards haters

RE: attn all stl cards haters
He is kinda like half the Giants roster from last year.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

cubs for pujols or if he doesnt mind dh'ing yankees
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

I will be pulling all of mine out for burning. Pujols Allen & Ginter will be first to go for kindling. We got so screwed by the umps the first game in Texas. How many games will we let be ruined before we get replay in baseball.

Of course only your team got screwed by the umps....Holland's pitching "gem" was half the ump giving him calls way inside.

Yeah, the loss had nothing to do with blowing it with one strike left twice in the same game....
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!

(10-29-2011, 03:01 PM)rangersbob Wrote: I will be pulling all of mine out for burning. Pujols Allen & Ginter will be first to go for kindling. We got so screwed by the umps the first game in Texas. How many games will we let be ruined before we get replay in baseball.
Excuses are like a _ _ _ _ les. Everybody has one! Did the umps blow the call at first with Holliday? Sure did. Are they human? They sure are. The umps get the calls right 99.9% of the time.

The Cards scored how many as a result of that blown call? It was FOUR! What about the other 12 runs the Cardinals scored? The Rangers still would have lost that game. Then the Rangers had a couple chances in Game Six to end the game and could not get the job done.

Why not just say it was a great series played by two great teams. The Cardinals were the better team this year.

If the Rangers had been playing anyone but the Cardinals I would have been rooting for them to win.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

(10-29-2011, 11:12 PM)bigt314 Wrote: The Cardinals were the better team this year.
I don't know, I think the Rangers were the better team
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(10-30-2011, 12:46 AM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: I don't know, I think the Rangers were the better team
I've gotta see this explanation. The Rangers have been there 2 years in a row, and no trophy. The Cards were the better team in the end. They might have had a rougher season, but they still pulled it off against 3 teams that they supposedly had no chance of competing with. Only thing that matters at the end of the day is where the trophy is sitting. And thanks mostly to the younger guys on the Cards team, it's in the rightful home in St. Louis.
I collect Hosmer, Moustakas, Aaron Crow, David Freese, Allen Craig, Jason Motte. Also any Cardinals GU and autos, and newer Royals.

[quote='bigt314' pid='1761037' dateline='1319947945']

Excuses are like a _ _ _ _ les. Everybody has one! Did the umps blow the call at first with Holliday? Sure did. Are they human? They sure are. The umps get the calls right 99.9% of the time.

The Cards scored how many as a result of that blown call? It was FOUR! What about the other 12 runs the Cardinals scored? The Rangers still would have lost that game. Then the Rangers had a couple chances in Game Six to end the game and could not get the job done.

Why not just say it was a great series played by two great teams. The Cardinals were the better team this year.

If the Rangers had been playing anyone but the Cardinals I would have been rooting for them to win.
[/quote

The point is this would have been over in Texas if the umps dont blow that call. Enjoy the WS that should have an * in the books.

I bet on the Cards to take it all since the night they won the wildcard. Now that I earned $50.00 from winning the bet who wants to sell me a Griffey auto for $50.00? Smile

And since I bet against my girlfriend's team I'm to buy her a nice dinner and give her foot rubs as she pleases.
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]