`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Trade! New Chipper/Pujols Relic Card, Griffey Jr. RC! Larry Legend! Hope Solo!

Let's Trade! New Chipper/Pujols Relic Card, Griffey Jr. RC! Larry Legend! Hope Solo!
Hey all...just wanted to refresh this and add a card. Looking for St.Louis Cardinals and Ozzie Smith in particular but open to almost anything.

Also still looking for National Chicle Yaz auto, National Chicle Mantle relic, National Chicle Gehrig relic

The Aparicio is a #/10

[Image: Scan_Pic0019.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0001.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0002.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0003.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0004.jpg]

RE: Let's Trade! New Chipper/Pujols Relic Card, Griffey Jr. RC! Larry Legend! Hope Solo!
Check me for the griffey and chipper/poljus please!!

RE: Let's Trade! New Chipper/Pujols Relic Card, Griffey Jr. RC! Larry Legend! Hope Solo!
Check me for the Pujols please, I have some Cardinals autos I will be willing to move.

Have an Ozzie IP Auto I'd throw in a trade for the Chipper/Pujols...not sure if it interests you.....may have offered you that once before....i get my trades all mixed up haha
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

(08-31-2011, 06:34 PM)krykslr Wrote: Have an Ozzie IP Auto I'd throw in a trade for the Chipper/Pujols...not sure if it interests you.....may have offered you that once before....i get my trades all mixed up haha
PM'd

Only cardinals i have is a bill ortega auto...i reallllly want that aparicio, pm me if you could do something else for it.
My PC's:
Orioles/Bruins
2009 spx game jersey autos
2000 yankee legends legendary lumber
HOF GU and autos
http://s1103.photobucket.com/albums/g462/teosdesserts/

Send me an offer for the Hope Solo Please!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

Bump in the mornin

Check me for the Luis Aparicio
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

Jump and bump