`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At what point do you start to worry?

RE: At what point do you start to worry?
Yeah I agree.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

so how long do you go with out hearing from a person before you really start to worry?Ibelive if they can log on and post or respond to threads they should have no problem pm'ing you to let you know whats going on.for them to not respond to you is very rude.thats my opinion
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

I have a 3 day policy. If nothing is marked or I haven't gotten a PM 3 days after the trade is accepted, I send a PM. If I get no response within 3 more days, I send another PM. If I still get no response within 3 days, I contact floydtown. I don't have to contact him often though. I have contacted him 2, maybe 3, times about a trader not responding. I have been ripped off only once out of over 160 trades, so it's not a common problem. I always check a member's trade feedback before working on a trade with them, unless I know them well and/or have traded with them before.

that sounds very fair i think i might have to adopt that policy.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

(06-30-2011, 03:58 PM)bman12 Wrote: that sounds very fair i think i might have to adopt that policy.
adopt it, and stick to it Wink

Update:
After Floytown contacted him 6/28 he Pm'ed me same day saying he would ship 1st thing in the morning. 6/30 trade has not been updated and user has not contacted me. I just sent another PM. Well see if he responds. I have to say, its not looking good....

Oh and i've checked, he's been logged in everyday making posts.
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

(06-30-2011, 04:08 PM)pbean Wrote: adopt it, and stick to it Wink
I am glad to see another well-respected member agrees with my policy! I also ALWAYS request 'Delivery Confirmation' be added to the package and I always ship with it (I know that doesn't work from US to Canada or vice versa Wink ).
I have a minimum BV limit of $15 per trade to make it worth the time and shipping cost. I also request that any member with feedback of less than 20 ship to me 1st and I will ship ASAP when I receive from them. All of these seem pretty common here, but it really does help.
I had a trade with a member I knew was good and the package disappeared the day before Christmas (2 days after he shipped). If he hadn't added DC, we might have had a problem. It took 3 months, but I did get the package and never questioned if he shipped b/c he had a good DC #. Plus, we were able to make the USPS track it down b/c we knew where it was last scanned (very close to my house).
In time, all traders learn what (AND what not) to do and figure out the way that works best for them. I am just passing along my experience and advice. If it helps anyone, then it was worth typing. Smile

Ok bud you need to start letting us know who it is! WE WANT TO AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE. You are being tooooo patient. lol
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

Crap I asked who it was in that thread and must of missed when he named him. I think he edited his post or something.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

u can follow these guys on my thread, banned a few today and moved some up to next in line

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1424840.html
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)