`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want to trade? I need to get rid of some cards.

Anyone want to trade? I need to get rid of some cards.
Does anyone trade on here anyone? I haven't made a trade in quite a while. I am trying to add more stuff to my org when possible. Help me clear out some cards. In a perfect world, I would trade many cards for a few cards. I will trade up, down, sideways. I collect a wide variety of things so hit me up with some offers. Thanks!

I would love to add some new Reggie Miller cards to my PC. I am looking for anything I don't have. 

RE: Anyone want to trade? I need to get rid of some cards.
You got any good Cade stuff in Pistons uni?

Then I'm your guy!!!

(09-20-2022, 10:48 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: You got any good Cade stuff in Pistons uni?

Then I'm your guy!!!
RJ,

I wish I did, but I haven't gotten any NBA basketball stuff this year. I might have a Cade or two from Chronicles Draft, but that would be it. Thanks for reaching out. Sorry I couldn't help you.

(09-20-2022, 02:00 PM)akaus Wrote: RJ,

I wish I did, but I haven't gotten any NBA basketball stuff this year. I might have a Cade or two from Chronicles Draft, but that would be it. Thanks for reaching out. Sorry I couldn't help you.
Lemme know what Chronicles you have, I could make an exception LOL

(09-20-2022, 03:09 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Lemme know what Chronicles you have, I could make an exception LOL
Okay. I will check tonight and get you a list. Thanks.

(09-20-2022, 03:58 PM)akaus Wrote: Okay. I will check tonight and get you a list. Thanks.
Thanks my man.

Hey there! I sent you a trade offer several days ago that would allow you to consolidate; hope you're able to take a look!

Hey man lets get a trade goin! @akaus

(11-16-2022, 12:49 AM)theericthegreat7272@g Wrote: Hey man lets get a trade goin! @akaus
Akaus is one of the legendary (and most prolific) traders on the boards, highly recommended

I need to subscribe again, but was hoping for a deal. I have been getting offers lately, but I can't see them. I asked for Beckett to call me last week, but still nothing.