`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Lots has cards

Big Lots has cards
Had to stop at Big Lots today. My first time inside a Big Lots. I saw they had 2021 Prestige jumbos and what looked like blister packs with a couple 2020 Sage packs in them. I wasn't interested in Sage, so I got a price check on the jumbos. 8 bucks. A disappointment, but nice to tuck away in a corner of my mind.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

RE: Big Lots has cards
I've seen past years fat packs at Big Lots - but they were more expensive than you could get them other places - not seen any new product there

Mentioning here that I was at Cracker Barrel the other night and found current sealed packs of Topps baseball. There was a sign mentioning NFL and NBA packs at (I think) $6.99 apiece for jumbos, which isn't a bad price, given that I got Absolute packs this year at Target for that price. I guess I have a new place to check for cards, lol. Don't worry, I won't sit on the floor at Cracker Barrel and pack-search, I won't harass the distributors. I'm not THAT low lol.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
2015/2017 Panthers

Cards at Cracker Barrell

But we aren't in a bubble

(01-05-2022, 09:54 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Cards at Cracker Barrell

But we aren't in a bubble
Whatever makes a buck.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
2015/2017 Panthers

(01-05-2022, 10:53 AM)CMCFan22 Wrote: Whatever makes a buck.
It beats actually having to try to address the dramatic decline in the quality of their food over the last few years, I guess

(01-05-2022, 11:19 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: It beats actually having to try to address the dramatic decline in the quality of their food over the last few years, I guess
Funny you should mention that.  Went there probably at least 5 years ago and remembered liking it.  Took my mom  there the week before Xmas and didn't really enjoy the food.  And they had a basket at the checkout counter with Prizm baseball blasters.  Didn't even bother with them.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

(01-06-2022, 11:16 AM)dogger99 Wrote: Funny you should mention that.  Went there probably at least 5 years ago and remembered liking it.  Took my mom  there the week before Xmas and didn't really enjoy the food.  And they had a basket at the checkout counter with Prizm baseball blasters.  Didn't even bother with them.
Well, you just need to find something on the menu you like Wink The fried apples are amazing.

But blasters?? I'm kind of surprised a restaurant/shop like Cracker Barrel would carry blasters, but if they carry jumbos, it's not a big shock.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
2015/2017 Panthers

(01-06-2022, 12:44 PM)CMCFan22 Wrote: Well, you just need to find something on the menu you like Wink The fried apples are amazing.

But blasters?? I'm kind of surprised a restaurant/shop like Cracker Barrel would carry blasters, but if they carry jumbos, it's not a big shock.
Part of my problem with Cracker Barrel is that I prefer to eat chicken or pork and they seem to have stopped selling the grilled pork chops - and even their sugar cured ham is too salty for my tastes.   I have never ever seen good grilled chicken options there - so without the pork chops, not being a fan of their ham, and no grilled chicken, I have to try to find something that is outside of my preference.   

I do like that they have fried okra - but I live in a large metropolitan area, so there are plenty of options here - and honestly, I like giving my money to local places more than chains anyway.

(01-06-2022, 12:44 PM)CMCFan22 Wrote: Well, you just need to find something on the menu you like Wink The fried apples are amazing.
My mom got the fried apples as a side and that was the only thing she finished.  I tasted it and it was good.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.