`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Filter ORG for Up/Down Arrows?

How to Filter ORG for Up/Down Arrows?
Anybody ever figure this out? There should be a way to just see all the cards in a collection that have up or down movement in price at any given time.

But, I have not yet! For those of us that have upwards of 25,000 cards it is very cumbersome to look at each page on the hunt for arrows.

RE: How to Filter ORG for Up/Down Arrows?
I dont think there is one but would love to see that option. Should have been put in place when they started the up/down pricing.

If you search a paticular set lets say 2020 topps base. On the left hand side you will see no price change, price up, and price down. If you check the price up and apply. You will only see 2020 topps base cards where prices have gone up. Not sure if this is what you are looking for.
Looking to trade for any Hall of Fame Topps base cards.

(04-17-2020, 05:49 PM)corbin21 Wrote: If you search a paticular set lets say 2020 topps base. On the left hand side you will see no price change, price up, and price down. If you check the price up and apply. You will only see 2020 topps base cards where prices have gone up. Not sure if this is what you are looking for.
I see what you are saying during a Beckett search. I would like to see changes to my ORG and specific cards without spending a lot of time looking them up.

(04-17-2020, 05:24 PM)Simpleton Wrote: I dont think there is one but would love to see that option. Should have been put in place when they started the up/down pricing.
Exactly! I keep a separate collection folder for cards in toploaders of $6 value or more. This is a moving target and I wish it was easier.

They have it for searches so you would think they could add it to org. I won't hold my breath though.

I do not see a choice for it in searches ... I just see a drop down on the left that allows you to view by description, Beckett high, Ser, Beckett high descending, etc. not up or down arrows sorting.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(04-17-2020, 09:31 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I do not see a choice for it in searches ... I just see a drop down on the left that allows you to view by description, Beckett high, Ser, Beckett high descending, etc. not up or down arrows sorting.
The comment was referring to going into Beckett Search and entering a product, not within the ORG itself. I found it using the Filter but it does not help much unless you own a lot of one product.

I don't know if you have tried this but when i go into Org i start with All My Collections. Click Beckett High a couple times and what every is Highest in your Org will show and you have to scroll to the next pages to see what goes down from there. Hope that helps

(04-17-2020, 10:38 PM)magneto2 Wrote: I don't know if you have tried this but when i go into Org i start with All My Collections. Click Beckett High a couple times and what every is Highest in your Org will show and you have to scroll to the next pages to see what goes down from there. Hope that helps
Thanks. I do that function occasionally to check on autographs and to move cards into a specific collection once they reach the minimum $6 value.

I think about the best thing we can do for now is the notification system. Unfortunately, its a 50 card max only, but Ive put in my 50 most market active cards, and then if they move up or down, I get notified. A little cumbersome, but better than nothing. Wish they'd up the limit to 100 or so.