`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 RFFG - Week 17 - STANDINGS

RE: 2018 RFFG - Week 17
Well had power outage, tornado and a flooded basement this lovely Saturday evening. I don't remember if I have a free pass left but if I do i'll take blaney

(06-30-2018, 10:08 PM)corbins sports cards Wrote: Well had power outage, tornado and a flooded basement this lovely Saturday evening. I don't remember if I have a free pass left but if I do i'll take blaney
You don't have a Free Pass left, but you only missed the cutoff bonus time by 3 minutes. I was wondering earlier tonight if you were going to make a pick. Weather plays a role in the races and we have to accept it, so I think it's okay to accept that weather plays a role in our game too. The pick is well before the start of the race and barely after the cutoff time. Due to the circumstances, I think everyone would be okay with me accepting your pick for the race.

If anyone has a problem with it, LMK by posting here in the thread. I'm writing down everyone's picks right now. Seriously, if anyone has a problem with me allowing Tony to make a pick after the deadline, LMK!!!

Sorry to hear tony his pick is fine with me with his situation let him play !!!!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

No worries here.

I want to go on record as saying the NBC opening with that blonde girl singing Tom Petty was really cool. I was wondering why they kept playing Running Down a Dream at every break yesterday...

Hot, hot, hot in Chicago...I hope everyone can stay hydrated. This is a bit dangerous...
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

That was a pretty good race. Great finish.
Looking for:
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

www.dunnere.weebly.com

What a finish I don't know how chase Elliott can be in the top 10 all day then start 5th and end 20th 1 lap down with no issues !!!! Oh well next week Daytona and I will be there in person !!!!!!!!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

That was a fantastic finish to the race! What a great battle. And I can't believe that no one picked either driver. I'd really like to know what happened with Elliott and Blaney. Both were in the Top-10 all race until the last 50 laps or so. Suddenly they were both in the late teens.

I'll get the points posted soon.

Here's where our drivers finished and the new points standings:

3rd - Harvick (16SP)
4th - Truex Jr. (15SP)
7th - Hamlin (2SP)
8th - Logano (4SP)
9th - Keselowski (10SP)
18th - Blaney (10SP)
19th - Elliott (6SP)

1. dun - 725
2. wsc - 709
3. kev - 704
4. kd80 - 665
5. spaz - 645
6. csc - 537
7. nick - 531
8. lead - 520
9. a9a - 477

(07-01-2018, 08:41 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: That was a fantastic finish to the race! What a great battle. And I can't believe that no one picked either driver. I'd really like to know what happened with Elliott and Blaney. Both were in the Top-10 all race until the last 50 laps or so. Suddenly they were both in the late teens.

I'll get the points posted soon.
Clearly Kyle Larson did not get the memo about "the Big Three." Who does he think he is?

Again, really exciting race. I love how mad Kurt Busch got at Harvick for racing him hard at the end of Stage 2. LOL Hey Kurt, are you serious? Teammates or not, that Stage win was worth a Playoff Point.

Too bad for Bowyer, he was really good. That is a harsh penalty, especially when you get dinged three times in a row. Dumb. And a loose wheel, twice, for Almirola? Wow. Rears both times...hrmmm. His crew put it to him today.

I did not catch what happened to Elliott or Blaney, or Busch, for that matter, but they all finished one after the other a lap down. Speaking of a lap down, what were those dopes Newman and Stenhouse doing? Trying to not go a lap down with one lap to go is just ridiculous. Kurt Busch got in the way, too. Just dumb.

Looking for:
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

www.dunnere.weebly.com

RE: 2018 RFFG - Week 17 - STANDINGS
Well, I needed to keep my initial pick. We just didn't look great in practice or in qualifying. At least it was a good ending. I liked the respect between the two of them. This isn't the last time the two of them will rub paint for a finish.

Tony, sorry to hear about the water. It is such a mess. Good luck to you.
Paul Goldschmidt: 634 Total Cards, 339 Different
Joe Montana: 325 Total Cards, 267 Different
Jerry Rice: 685 Total Cards, 618 Different
Steve Young: 942 Total Cards, 742 Different