`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been gone for a couple years

Been gone for a couple years
I suppose you could say I stopped collecting temporarily. I believe the last thing I purchased was 2016 Stadium Club and hit a Harper auto, so I figured my luck wasn't gonna get any better than that lol.

But now I'm looking to trade for any and all Aaron Judge, mainly RCs and pre-RCs.

Also, how the hell have you guys been?

RE: Been gone for a couple years
Welcome back. Good luck with the Judge stuff. Other than Ohtani, he is the hottest thing in the game right now.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

Ohtani is definitely a special kind of player.

(04-20-2018, 07:28 PM)wordsense Wrote: I suppose you could say I stopped collecting temporarily. I believe the last thing I purchased was 2016 Stadium Club and hit a Harper auto, so I figured my luck wasn't gonna get any better than that lol.
"Know when to hold'em, know when to fold'em, know when to walk away, know when to run" is good card collecting sense, too. Smile So you hit a Harper and left "the table"? That's awesome.
Welcome back! You didnt miss too much and probably saved yourself some major coin. But like Hempick mentioned, Judge cards are fairly pricey, esp RC stuff. I'm sure if you start picking up some 2017 retail, you might get a few hits. Judge was in Topps 2017 series 1 and those blasters are popping up in walmart at a discount. They've done some retail repacks including series one packs in a few. That might be an inexpensive alternative to maybe hitting a S/N card of his.
Good luck and have fun!!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Hey Doc!

Oh I definitely missed out though. I grabbed a couple 5 card bundles of a few Topps Now Judge cards when Topps had them available, so maybe that was the last things I purchased. Either way, missed out on lots of other Judge goodies. Every 2017 product that features the dude. Dang. Looks as though I'll be checking out the Wal-Marts here in town. With an ungodly amount of 6, shouldn't be too hard to find something lol.

Well, if anyone has any extra Judge that they'd be willing to trade away, hit me up!

Welcome back, I just came back myself with a similar story. The boards are always fun and I love seeing some of the regulars (like Doc) still posting and supporting collectors.

Good luck on the Judge collection, I just sold a purple tribute Judge or I would be able to help.
Collecting Vintage football and all things Mickey Mantle.
[Image: th_598ff54f.jpg]

Good to see you back! I sent you a trade offerSmile

(04-22-2018, 07:26 AM)osujeffrey Wrote: Welcome back, I just came back myself with a similar story. The boards are always fun and I love seeing some of the regulars (like Doc) still posting and supporting collectors.

Good luck on the Judge collection, I just sold a purple tribute Judge or I would be able to help.
Thank you, and welcome back to you as well!

And ah man, you could have waited for me, GOSH! Big Grin

(04-23-2018, 10:30 AM)mgruber2 Wrote: Good to see you back! I sent you a trade offerSmile
Thanks man! Glad to be back. Yeah, I've been looking over it, picking out some things here and there. I'll send it back your way when I'm done. I like to take my time.

I also took a......semi..hiatus backed way off for a few years or nearly seven. I kept doing a few things but nothing new..a bunch of different product missed..well postponed anyways. I also have been picking up a few Judge cards and working on Gypsy Queen Variations from 16 & 17 (speaking of Judge) Best of luck to you

Welcome back!

I'm a big Tigers fan and could use of one your JaCoby Jones autos ... I have a fair amount of base dupe RCs of Judge.

PM me, thanks!

RJ