`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone having issues with Beckett's site?

Anyone having issues with Beckett's site?
I have been having trouble accessing the Forum pages. They are not loading. My ORG is not showing the cards in my collections and the Trade page has not been loading. I would post this in the vast wasteland known as the Help Forum but I cannot access that today. Most of these are intermittent. Most of the ORG is there today and the Trade page has returned today but I cannot access any of the Forum pages but this one in Baseball.

Just wondering if anyone else has been experiencing any issues like this over the past week.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

RE: Anyone having issues with Beckett's site?
Yes, I have as well. The only way I've been able to get to the forum is from the News page. Can't access from ORG at all. Plus the site goes down for 15-20 minutes at a time while I try to enter items in my ORG. Very frustrating trying to enter a case worth of Heritage.

This is the first time in a couple days I've been able to get to the forums via my phone. Hence why I haven't updated my top 100 or 2017 rolling thread

Been barely able to get on myself. Haven't noticed a problem with my ORG, but I haven't been entering nor have I any trades on the go. Most of the times can't access any forum.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

I have had the same problems for almost a week now. Does anyone have that red square in the bottom right hand corner only when you log in? It only appears on Beckett for me and the problems started when that showed up.

Scott

I have experienced the issue with accessing the forums and found the links in the pull down were using the https prefix. Deleted the "s" and all worked well. I have also adopted starting at the "Baseball" folder and clicking the links to Trading and Box Breaks from that page.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

(03-05-2017, 11:06 AM)garrisc Wrote: Does anyone have that red square in the bottom right hand corner only when you log in? It only appears on Beckett for me and the problems started when that showed up.
Yeah. It looks like a little devil with a grin on it's face. I have that show up but only on certain pages. That's from Schema.org. You can Google them to find out more.
(03-05-2017, 11:31 AM)paulkellyjr Wrote: I have experienced the issue with accessing the forums and found the links in the pull down were using the https prefix. Deleted the "s" and all worked well. I have also adopted starting at the "Baseball" folder and clicking the links to Trading and Box Breaks from that page.
I too have discovered that if I get on the Baseball Forums I can get to the Beckett Message Boards and get to the other forums that way.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

I have had the same problems, and also issues using the APP for pricing. The annoying part is that the issues seem intermittent; sometimes stuff works and other times some of it doesn't. I noticed that Beckett posted something about "routine maintenance" this weekend, but the issues were happening last week and are still problematic.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I've had the same problems with the forums. Just another instance of Beckett's "great customer service." I hope everyone caught the sarcasm.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

I sent an email to Beckett about this problem, which I am sure will be ignored alson with the other 3 I have sent since December.

I tried to call the toll-free number but the message says the person is unavailable!

Until we stand up for our rights for decent customer service and reliable online access, Beckett will continue to get worse.

Anyone notice less potato chips in a bag, less real meat in a fast-food burger, cheap materials in clothing...now Beckett giving us less service for more fees. What rights do consumers have anymore???