`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What are the chances?

What are the chances?
Just opened a box of 2013 Panini Playbook and pulled my second "Weeb Ewbank" coach's signature card #'d out of 10. Don't get me wrong, it's a very nice piece but getting 2 out of the 10 at the same shop is rare. It is listed and available for trade.

RE: What are the chances?
nothing but pure luck congrats

WITH YOUR ODDS LUCK, BUY A POWERBALL TICKET. GOOD LUCK! THAT IS RARE & KUL, CONGRATS!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

That is extremely weird. I would think companies would spread cards like that out a bit, but maybe that's harder to do than I think.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

I had one time I pulled 2 copies of the same hockey card /6 from 2 different stores on the same day....

I've done it where I bought a bunch of one product in one day in one store and hit multiple copies of the same auto or jersey /99, but not anything as low as /10..
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

Nice pulls but sucks to have such a low number of the same guy and a coach at that. Never seems to be a hot player when this stuff happens lol. Maybe you can sell one and recoup some of your money. Good luck.

(04-14-2016, 09:42 PM)chipfan22 Wrote: Just opened a box of 2013 Panini Playbook and pulled my second "Weeb Ewbank" coach's signature card #'d out of 10. Don't get me wrong, it's a very nice piece but getting 2 out of the 10 at the same shop is rare. It is listed and available for trade.
Assuming it was the actual card and not a redemption? I pulled a Mary Levy out of /25 redemption from the set ... almost 2 years ago. Nothing yet (and no help from Panini "Customer Service")
Seeking Capitals and Redskins AU and GU.

(04-23-2016, 12:22 PM)gforman Wrote: Assuming it was the actual card and not a redemption? I pulled a Mary Levy out of /25 redemption from the set ... almost 2 years ago. Nothing yet (and no help from Panini "Customer Service")
The actual card (both times) luckily! They are very nice cards as well! Sorry about your experience...I would keep on them or have them send you something else. By the way...The Ewbank was just traded to a very great trader here on this site!

Im stoked you got 2!!!! Means I get to trade for one of them!! Thanks for the trade!!
*****READ***READ***READ***READ***READ*****
:IdeaIdea:
I do not guarantee fast shipping.
I usually ship on Saturdays.

I believe the odds at this point would be 100%