`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
'16 Gypsy Queen Case Break (SCAN HEAVY)

'16 Gypsy Queen Case Break (SCAN HEAVY)
Well after making more than double my money back on my monster Heritage case last month I figured I would go ahead and try my luck again and pull the trigger on a case of GQ. It was decent, certainly not a monster, but getting it for $850 left me with no complaints with the results. So here you go...and thanks for looking.

photo SCAN0009.jpg

4 Base Variation SP's, Griffey #'d/50, Rizzo #'d 1/50!
 photo SCAN0010.jpg

Seager #'d/50
 photo SCAN0011.jpg

Some of the odd & rare stuff
 photo SCAN0016.jpg

photo SCAN0012.jpg
 photo SCAN0013.jpg
 photo SCAN0014.jpg

Green Autos #'d/99, Belt #'d/50, Eckersley #'d/25
 photo SCAN0015.jpg
[Image: Kzea5ph.png]

"Avoid the Clap" - Jimmy Dugan

RE: '16 Gypsy Queen Case Break (SCAN HEAVY)
Nice break.
You think GQ upped the game this year and is better than the last couple years of GQ?

Nice break. I'm surprised Rob didn't go after that plate.

(04-16-2016, 08:55 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Nice break. I'm surprised Rob didn't go after that plate.
Sent a PM. - Tongue

(04-16-2016, 08:39 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Nice break.
You think GQ upped the game this year and is better than the last couple years of GQ?
Um, feels about the same to me, I do however like the horizontal look to the regular relics and the fact that they didn't water down the mini framed relics as the checklist if I'm not mistaken is significantly less than previous years cause judging from my break I got a lot of good quality star players in the mini relics instead of a good number of scrubs. I still feel every it ranks as the best mid-range product ($800-1000) every year that you can buy because of the variety and number of hits per box as opposed to A&G, Stadium Club, Archives, etc...but hey, that's me, for everybody else I say "Do whatever suits your fancy"

Nice break! Interested in the Miggy Mini GU if it's ft.

Awesome stuff. I agree that for your money, nothing is better than GQ for the hits. I think the the horizontal relics design really pops. Also, I don't think most people really realize what they have in those Ancient Era Relics and are selling them for far cheaper than they should be. Thanks for sharing. If still available, would be willing to do a paypal for your SP's....send me a pm with what you want for them. Thanks!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(04-16-2016, 11:33 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Nice break! Interested in the Miggy Mini GU if it's ft.
Thanks, I'll check your org out.

(04-17-2016, 06:43 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Awesome stuff. I agree that for your money, nothing is better than GQ for the hits. I think the the horizontal relics design really pops. Also, I don't think most people really realize what they have in those Ancient Era Relics and are selling them for far cheaper than they should be. Thanks for sharing. If still available, would be willing to do a paypal for your SP's....send me a pm with what you want for them. Thanks!
PM sent

Kind of Rockies heavy. I could really use those! Doubt I have much but maybe you can check me. Mostly ripkens left maybe a Bryant RC. I can hope!
[Image: dontpray11.png]