`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Road Trip! - You're favorite LCS

Road Trip! - You're favorite LCS
In a few weeks I be driving from the Worcester, MA area to Las Vegas. if you know of a card shop along the way please list it below. Also looking for places to eat (ex. "The best place for BBQ in St Louis is...") I plan driving through these cities/suburbs (weather permitting). If I have stops to look forward to it makes the trip a little more enjoyable. Otherwise its 40 hours of driving with no excitement.

Hartford, CT

Off of I-80 in PA

Cleveland/Akron, OH

Columbus, OH

Indianapolis, IN

St Louis, MO

Tulsa, OK

Oklahoma City, OK

Albuquerque, NM

Thanks for your help
Collecting: Bryce Harper, Cal Ripken Jr, Mickey Mantle, Roger Maris and Ted Williams.

RE: Road Trip! - You're favorite LCS
Columbus anywhere! Visit the shoe quick. Great stadium. Stop at Adriaticos by OSU campus to get a stromboli. Pretty good from there
Photobucket

(01-01-2016, 11:46 AM)charleybrown Wrote: Also looking for places to eat (ex. "The best place for BBQ in St Louis is...")
The best place for BBQ in St Louis is about 240 miles west in a little town called Kansas City. BBQ in StL is a waste of time and thought. They do have a nice pizza chain called Imo's Pizza, thin crust at its best.

If you were coming through KC, I'd treat you to a nice plate of burnt ends or brisket at Joe's KC or Gates BBQ.

Enjoy the road trip. Cheers,

(01-01-2016, 01:25 PM)KPRROK Wrote: The best place for BBQ in St Louis is about 240 miles west in a little town called Kansas City. BBQ in StL is a waste of time and thought. They do have a nice pizza chain called Imo's Pizza, thin crust at its best.

If you were coming through KC, I'd treat you to a nice plate of burnt ends or brisket at Joe's KC or Gates BBQ.

Enjoy the road trip. Cheers,
Hey,
We have extended family in Mizzou and they're on the verge of being flooded. Is it flooded there where you are?
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(01-01-2016, 02:37 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Hey,
We have extended family in Mizzou and they're on the verge of being flooded. Is it flooded there where you are?
Luckily, no. The flooding is mostly downriver. Also, I'm about 25 miles from the Missouri river, so no chance of it hitting here. Thanks for the thought and I hope your family is safe and dry.

(01-01-2016, 03:52 PM)KPRROK Wrote: Luckily, no. The flooding is mostly downriver. Also, I'm about 25 miles from the Missouri river, so no chance of it hitting here. Thanks for the thought and I hope your family is safe and dry.
Oh, you're welcome. And Thank You.

I saw on the news, everything is under water. The last time I saw something like that is when Katrina hit the gulf coast.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

http://www.oldballpark.com/ been open since i was a kid some 30 years.....

(01-01-2016, 04:46 PM)dustin12368 Wrote: http://www.oldballpark.com/ been open since i was a kid some 30 years.....
Awesome! Thanks, Ill check it out
Collecting: Bryce Harper, Cal Ripken Jr, Mickey Mantle, Roger Maris and Ted Williams.

Kens cards in berlin, ct

Sorry no help on the trip planning, but great idea. Have fun and update this post with any finds you make along the way!
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace