`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 boxes of Immaculate... save your money. ***UPDATE***

RE: 2 boxes of Immaculate... save your money.
(09-02-2015, 04:38 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: That Bill Dickey card would have been super sweet! Too bad that Panini is screwing up ... They had such promise! That Franco Patch is a beauty! At least you got something good! Hope they replace the damages for you, Matt!
Thanks Doc. I sent them back yesterday so we shall see...

(08-31-2015, 11:44 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: That is exactly what I think about while opening these products. How dare they name these sets this way and put out the quality they do? Immaculate? How about Panini Ironic?
Maybe the next high end line of cards should be "Conundrum" by Panini ... The cards are so cool/rare you want'em, but their so F'ed up, you want them replaced. Keep'em or return'em ???
What do you do?
What DO you do?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Hey Matt I have a silver lining for you. Triple Threads comes out soon!
Sorry to see this was so bad for you hopefully you will win the battle with Panini.

I am counting the days until I can open my case of Triple Threads. I'm getting extremely anxious. I've bought a lot of products I typically wouldn't this past year to appease the masses here and stimulate trade but I haven't pulled anything truly memorable since my case if Museum Collection. Finest wasn't bad but I'm fiending for some major hits. I say all this knowing full well they will most likely delay the release of TTT and I'm getting myself psyched up for nothing.
If your putting the sets together Rob, I'm game to trade some base. Im probably going to go for a parallel set or two.

That's very immaculate!

Not interest in any non-license product anyway. Painting over logos, odd cropping of pictures .....no thanks!
Upperdeck Diamond Club member
Member of Beckett's board since 2003
[Image: 8cfcaeb5.jpg]

(09-05-2015, 10:38 AM)yugison Wrote: That's very immaculate!

Not interest in any non-license product anyway. Painting over logos, odd cropping of pictures .....no thanks!
Odd cropping of pics?

(09-05-2015, 02:33 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Odd cropping of pics?
I'm sure he's referring to when they will cut part of their head off so that they don't have to airbrush the logo. I feel the same way.
[Image: image.jpg]

(09-05-2015, 08:53 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: I am counting the days until I can open my case of Triple Threads. I'm getting extremely anxious. I've bought a lot of products I typically wouldn't this past year to appease the masses here and stimulate trade but I haven't pulled anything truly memorable since my case if Museum Collection. Finest wasn't bad but I'm fiending for some major hits. I say all this knowing full well they will most likely delay the release of TTT and I'm getting myself psyched up for nothing.
If your putting the sets together Rob, I'm game to trade some base. Im probably going to go for a parallel set or two.
I'm sure I'll at least put the base set together. If the release is delayed it wont hurt me to much on me getting my case. I know I haven't kept up with the baseball tour thread but I'll be traveling when it gets released. Be hitting up Cincinnati and Atlanta for games this month. Probably wont have time to go pick up my case till the first week in October.

RE: 2 boxes of Immaculate... save your money. ***UPDATE***
So I sent these cards away to be fixed/replaced. I got email updates saying they were in fact "corrected". I know some of you have issues with Topps, some of which are perfectly legitimate. However, this is why Panini will never gain any ground on them. These cards were pack pulled fresh from Panini Immaculate (see beginning of thread), and this is how they were returned. Corrected. [Image: IMG_20151107_161744_zpsmtkspqdw.jpg] [Image: IMG_20151107_161815_zpsby8byhet.jpg] [Image: IMG_20151107_161840_zpslyymbthe.jpg] [Image: IMG_20151107_162044_zpsrrz2wncy.jpg]
The pics don't look that bad, but I had limited time to snap pics. They are bad and they were never touched by Panini.

RE: 2 boxes of Immaculate... save your money. ***UPDATE***
Sorry my friend. Though they have some legit problems this is a perfect example why I give my support to Topps customer service.

On a different note, I would still be willing to trade for the Dickey even with the damage noted.

Also on a different note, I preordered a case of Museum today.