`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Jumbo Cut Signature Booklet - A Year in the Making

RE: Jumbo Cut Signature Booklet - A Year in the Making
(10-15-2015, 10:12 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: So when do you start taking orders and making custom cards your full time gig? Nice work!
He should really take his talents to Topps.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(10-15-2015, 10:12 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: So when do you start taking orders and making custom cards your full time gig? Nice work!
I actually do customs for people already - not full time though Smile It is just a free time fun kind of thing. They can be a bit pricey, but it sure is cool to be able to put together a piece that the card companies will probably never make.
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

As always, your skills never cease to amaze me Wink Your designs are better than any other card manufacturer that's out there..... Topps is truly missing out on your talent !!!!!
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

(10-15-2015, 11:16 AM)rollx8 Wrote: As always, your skills never cease to amaze me Wink Your designs are better than any other card manufacturer that's out there..... Topps is truly missing out on your talent !!!!!
Thanks! Would be cool to do one of these will an all star game or similar as well.
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile

This is amazing! Well done!!
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

(10-14-2015, 10:59 PM)petillo64 Wrote: Truly amazing stuff as usual. When I first started reading this, my thoughts were "please don't take apart that 89 a's ball!"
Exactly what I was worried about too!

Then I stared at your ceiling for awhile, then I got about 3 co-workers to stare at your ceiling. We all came to the conclusion of "I'm sure there's a T-rex with a dunce hat in there somewhere."

Very awesome auto booklet!
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

(10-17-2015, 11:00 AM)woogie23 Wrote: Exactly what I was worried about too!

Then I stared at your ceiling for awhile, then I got about 3 co-workers to stare at your ceiling. We all came to the conclusion of "I'm sure there's a T-rex with a dunce hat in there somewhere."

Very awesome auto booklet!
lol, thank you very much! I'm sure if I stared at it long enough, I'd probably be able to come up with about 6 different things.

Incredible
Colleting all Topps Cubs cards from the main set and Traded/Update
Main Set - 1415/1672 84.6%
Years Completed - 51, 76-94, 96, 99, 00, 04, 06, 07, 09, 12
Traded/Update - 90/234 38.4%

I wanted to add to this thread with a picture of it in its new card holder - love it!

[Image: 20151023_145957.jpg]

awesomeness at its best
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]