`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**SCANS** And Now...The Reveal: 6 boxes Finest, 2 boxes Museum, 1 1/2 boxes Stadium

**SCANS** And Now...The Reveal: 6 boxes Finest, 2 boxes Museum, 1 1/2 boxes Stadium
Well it took awhile tonight to get all this loaded, but here's the big break in all it's glory. Scroll slow, take in all the cards...then enjoy the monsters at the end. Everything is in my org and FT unless noted. Enjoy the reveal and send over some offers!

Stadium Club
Inserts/Parallels
[Image: IMG_3227.jpg]
Hits: Baerga & Cosart autos, Polanco foilboard
[Image: IMG_3233.jpg]

Finest
Inserts (Pederson not for trade)
[Image: IMG_3228.jpg]
Refractors and Prism Refractors
[Image: IMG_3231.jpg]
Color
[Image: IMG_3229.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3230.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3236.jpg]
Jeter Collection
[Image: IMG_3238.jpg]
The Big Hurt /25
[Image: IMG_3237.jpg]
Autos
[Image: IMG_3239.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3240.jpg]
Color Autos (Pedroia & Braun already traded)
[Image: IMG_3241.jpg]
And a little case hit action
[Image: IMG_3242.jpg]

Museum Collection
Base & Color
[Image: IMG_3246.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3248.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3232.jpg]
Autos & Relics
[Image: IMG_3235.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3247.jpg]

And now, for the monsters of the day...
Bumgarner Finest Red Refractor /5 (NOT FOR TRADE)
[Image: IMG_3243.jpg]

Abreu Museum Collection Jumbo Patch /5
[Image: IMG_3245.jpg]

And these two I'm going to need some very good offers on if I'm to trade them.
Kris Bryant Finest SP
[Image: IMG_3244.jpg]
Aaaaaaaaand....
[Image: IMG_3234.jpg]

So there you have it, one of the funnest days in recent memory. The Bryant auto isn't listed yet as I went ahead and redeemed it since it's already live. Should have that one shortly. Everything else (unless listed NFT) is ready for offers. Send away!

Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

RE: **SCANS** And Now...The Reveal: 6 boxes Finest, 2 boxes Museum, 1 1/2 boxes Stadium
Open offer on the Carew
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

RE: **SCANS** And Now...The Reveal: 6 boxes Finest, 2 boxes Museum, 1 1/2 boxes Stadium
VERY nice break man! You couldn't do better on the Finest and that Thomas refractor is extremely overlooked when lumped in with a stack of auto's. That Museum quad is absolutely nasty too. They did a hell of a job with those those year.

Damn!!! Nice hits all around!! i will send over an offer. i like some of those.

(08-01-2015, 06:55 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: VERY nice break man! You couldn't do better on the Finest and that Thomas refractor is extremely overlooked when lumped in with a stack of auto's. That Museum quad is absolutely nasty too. They did a hell of a job with those those year.
Thanks bud! Totally agree with you on the Thomas, such a nice card. Also agree with the quad and Museum bud, such nice stuff. Definitely had a blast with this break.
(08-01-2015, 07:55 AM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: Damn!!! Nice hits all around!! i will send over an offer. i like some of those.
Thanks bud! Sounds good, I'll keep an eye out for the offer. I've actually still got your cards from our previous trade sitting on my desk here because my brain decided not to work and I left the shipping labels sitting on my desk at work yesterday lol. Let's see what we can work out and I'll lump those in to the others Smile

PedroiaSad

JK, sweet hits dude! You did great!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(08-01-2015, 07:42 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: PedroiaSad

JK, sweet hits dude! You did great!
Thanks bud. Sorry about the Pedroia, just ended up with an offer I couldn't refuse for it.

I'm interested in the edwin escobar auto and baerga auto.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

(08-02-2015, 10:28 AM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: I'm interested in the edwin escobar auto and baerga auto.
Sorry bud, didn't see anything I could use right now. Thanks!

Very nice break! Interested in any of your Tigers color.