`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 topps tribute team break big hit

2015 topps tribute team break big hit
I got into a team break for 8 boxes of 2015 tribute. I did really well. Got the Cardinals thinking that I will pull a Matt Adams auto for the PC. Also, got the Braves and the Nationals. Was hoping to do better with the Nationals. Happy with the Taylor auto, since I watched him played winter league in Puerto Rico couple of years ago.
[Image: img841_zpscka479ka.jpg]

The HIT
[Image: img842_zps69nkjm3p.jpg]
Thank God the autos were OK. Hopefully, they correct the situation for the Maddux and Smoltz auto and the card comes out fine.

RE: 2015 topps tribute team break big hit
They aren't going to bother making that card though...
At least you'll get a nice replacement.

That Smoltz auto looks good! Good luck with the redemption!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

I do have some patience. I will wait until the end of the year. A good replacement is also nice, since I wasn't expecting this hit.
(03-24-2015, 04:33 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: They aren't going to bother making that card though...
At least you'll get a nice replacement.

(03-24-2015, 04:57 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: I do have some patience. I will wait until the end of the year. A good replacement is also nice, since I wasn't expecting this hit.
What I mean is, since they have recalled the product the likelihood of them following through with the production of redemptions with the same issues isn't likely to happen. They have recalled all of it so for them to continue to produce the cards leaves them open to having to replace the redemptions as well.

That is a pretty sweet redemption! Will be interesting to see what happens since they've pulled the product out of circulation. Maybe they will fix the UV coating problem and make these cards.
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

I understand. If I do get the card and I know the odds aren't in my favor, but no matter what is that at least I get a great replacement. It is a win situation no matter what. I still will love to see that card.
(03-24-2015, 05:02 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: What I mean is, since they have recalled the product the likelihood of them following through with the production of redemptions with the same issues isn't likely to happen. They have recalled all of it so for them to continue to produce the cards leaves them open to having to replace the redemptions as well.

Sweet stuff. I am jealous of the dual auto!

Congrats. How are the autographs on the cards? Are you going to send any of them into Topps?

Can you send the cards in for replacement without the wrappers or upc codes? That Maddux/Glavine should be sweet!