`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Happens Now?

What Happens Now?
I sent a shipment of cards to be graded and used the February promotion code for 10days/$10.

The cards should have arrived at Beckett on Friday 2/27 according to the USPS tracking confirmation. Now I am seeing arrival date is supposed to be Monday....I assume perhaps due to weather conditions in Dallas.

If they don't honor the February promotion because the package doesn't arrive until Monday the 2nd will I get an email notification that my pricing is wrong or what? If so, can I then tell them to change the service to 20 days or do they just hit my credit card for an additional $5 per card?

Never cut it this close before so just wondering what happens.
Thanks
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

RE: What Happens Now?
(03-01-2015, 09:07 AM)dmasci Wrote: I sent a shipment of cards to be graded and used the February promotion code for 10days/$10.

The cards should have arrived at Beckett on Friday 2/27 according to the USPS tracking confirmation. Now I am seeing arrival date is supposed to be Monday....I assume perhaps due to weather conditions in Dallas.

If they don't honor the February promotion because the package doesn't arrive until Monday the 2nd will I get an email notification that my pricing is wrong or what? If so, can I then tell them to change the service to 20 days or do they just hit my credit card for an additional $5 per card?

Never cut it this close before so just wondering what happens.
Thanks
This is what is posted on the BGS Header Page:

Attention Beckett Grading Customers
Due to icy conditions that have recently hit the Dallas area, and more winter storms that are expected over the next few days, Beckett Grading could experience some shipping and processing delays. We apologize for any possible delays and will do our best to avoid them.

I know it's not specific, BUT I'm just trying to help.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I don't speak for or represent Bgs, but in my opionon and due to the conditions they will most likely still honor the deal as long as the paperwork you filled out was dated prior to 2/28
I collect Marcus Allen! Link below to my BGS Football bucket but I have plenty of other cards as well in other folders and not in bucket. Shoot me a PM on anything.

http://s1144.photobucket.com/user/dunoon32/library/BGS%20Football?sort=3&page=1

(03-01-2015, 01:43 PM)drew32 Wrote: I don't speak for or represent Bgs, but in my opionon and due to the conditions they will most likely still honor the deal as long as the paperwork you filled out was dated prior to 2/28
+1

(03-01-2015, 01:43 PM)drew32 Wrote: I don't speak for or represent Bgs, but in my opionon and due to the conditions they will most likely still honor the deal as long as the paperwork you filled out was dated prior to 2/28

+2

As long as your package was postmarked by the 28th you will be fine.

(03-01-2015, 03:36 PM)altz11 Wrote: +2

As long as your package was postmarked by the 28th you will be fine.
Thanks, hope you are all correct. The package will definitely be post marked in February.
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

I'm happy to report you are all correct! They did honor the February special pricing and cards should be shipping out on Monday the 16th. Not expecting any really high grades, hoping for 7s and 8s....they are a bunch of 1958 cards for the graded set I'm building.

(03-12-2015, 01:22 PM)dmasci Wrote: I'm happy to report you are all correct! They did honor the February special pricing and cards should be shipping out on Monday the 16th. Not expecting any really high grades, hoping for 7s and 8s....they are a bunch of 1958 cards for the graded set I'm building.
That's great news to hear!!

(03-12-2015, 01:22 PM)dmasci Wrote: I'm happy to report you are all correct! They did honor the February special pricing and cards should be shipping out on Monday the 16th. Not expecting any really high grades, hoping for 7s and 8s....they are a bunch of 1958 cards for the graded set I'm building.
Please share the scans when you get them back.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

I get mine on Tuesday! Got some good grades. Including a 8.5 Walter Payton rc! Now I can sell or trade the other 2 that I have! They are bvg 7 and bvg 8. Anyone interested?
I collect Marcus Allen! Link below to my BGS Football bucket but I have plenty of other cards as well in other folders and not in bucket. Shoot me a PM on anything.

http://s1144.photobucket.com/user/dunoon32/library/BGS%20Football?sort=3&page=1