`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be on the lookout (pic added) it arrived!

Be on the lookout (pic added) it arrived!
Topps is shipping out a wave of redemptions. I just noticed my Abreu Heritage real one auto shipped out yesterday! I Can't wait!
Anyone else getting a shipment in this wave?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Be on the lookout
That Abreu should be nice.
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

Where did you find the list? I have a bunch of nice redemptions due, some of which have been completed for a while.

Still no word on my Stanton 15 Topps Strata Auto Relic. Still "pending".

I have a yu darvish auto from tek waiting for it to appear on the report. Here is a link

http://toppscards.tumblr.com/
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

I saw that list but I must have misinterpreted what it meant. I've looked at it quickly a few times and thought those were ready to ship. I just talked to Topps about my redemptions that have been completed for a while now. The status on 3 of them is that they are in the shipping process... but they haven't been shipped. They have been in the "shipping process" for some time now. I dont get it. When my packages are in their "shipping process", I just go to my post office and mail them. Am I doing this wrong?

(03-10-2015, 10:06 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: I saw that list but I must have misinterpreted what it meant. I've looked at it quickly a few times and thought those were ready to ship. I just talked to Topps about my redemptions that have been completed for a while now. The status on 3 of them is that they are in the shipping process... but they haven't been shipped. They have been in the "shipping process" for some time now. I dont get it. When my packages are in their "shipping process", I just go to my post office and mail them. Am I doing this wrong?
I think I heard that Topps does mass shipments, such as when they get a couple hundred or thousand items to ship, they send them all out en masse. I could be wrong, though.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

I believe it, I just don't understand it. I hate redemptions to begin with, and all the BS that goes along with them (including not receiving what you were promised). Getting a redemption sucks. Having to wait for ever for it sucks. Having to wait for it while you see others have been redeemed and being sold or traded is kind of a slap in the face. We had to deal with the whole redemption process. If the card is completed, send it out. I dont care if it's inconvenient for Topps or cost them a few extra bucks. We've waited an exorbitant amount of time. I have a Topps Supreme (among others) Mike Trout/Yasiel Puig jumbo patch auto booklet # /10 I'm waiting on that's been completed for a while. One's been on ebay being bid on for a couple months. You telling me there's a legitimate reason they couldn't ship mine with my Supreme Abreu that's also been completed forever? I've gotten the excuse that "they're shipped in the order in which they're received". Ok. There's 10 total and I'm pretty sure all haven't been found yet. Just ship us our cards.

Just last Friday I got the following Hamilton: 2014 TOPPS MUSEUM COLLECTION SIGNATURE SWATCHES TRIPLE RELIC AUTOGRAPHS #SSTJH JOSH HAMILTON/110
Thanks,
- Steve

Thanks for the heads up but my 2014 Heritage dual auto B. Williams and A. Dawson is still pending !!!!!