`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ending The Year Strong - Dec. 31st Mail-Day

Ending The Year Strong - Dec. 31st Mail-Day
Had a pretty nice end to 2014 mail-wise. All these were in the box today and to be honest I didn't even think one of them was going to show before the holiday.

These commemorative coin/trophy cards are really starting to grow on me and the fact that they tend to book pretty well is nice too. I picked up these nice Musial coins /99 & /50. I share my birthday with Musial (Nov. 21st), so I always looking getting new cards of him:

[Image: IMG_20141231_0001_zps7707fac0.jpg]

I had some decent cards sales in the last week in combination with some cash from the in-laws in a Christmas card and picked up these as well:

[Image: IMG_20141231_0002_zps03525b63.jpg]

Overall it's been an awesome year. Got married, started a career in corrections, and to top it off had my first kiddo. Card wise I picked up about 160 Cardinals relics & autographs and just under 4,000 different Cardinals base/inserts. Not sure 2015 will top this year, but I'll sure try!

RE: Ending The Year Strong - Dec. 31st Mail-Day
Beautiful stuff man.

I love the coin cards

Way to end 2014! Now to an even better 2015.

Great looking stuff! Congrats. I too really like the commerative coin/patch/pin/trophy cards and the Stan's look great. The Pujlos Sterling is outstanding. Thanks for sharing.....2014 will be a hard year to top on a personal level but here's wishing you all the best in 2015!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Great looking pickups, man! Congrats and best of luck to you in 2015!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Awesome pickups man! Any chance you have a Pujols auto for sale?
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

(12-31-2014, 10:19 PM)thepointguard_10 Wrote: Awesome pickups man! Any chance you have a Pujols auto for sale?
I have 3 total Pujols autographs. The other is a Sweet Spot /25. If I got rid of one of them, it would probably be the Tier One Auto. It books for $300...I don't really want to get rid of it, but if you want to make an offer I might think about it.

Beautiful stuff man... My next chase maybe a pujols auto it's one players auto I never owned. I'd say you ended the year with a bang.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Nice stuff!! Especially being a Cards fan myself. I have some Musial autos that were from his personal collection. Ones he would give to friends. Love those.