`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any EverClear fans on the boards?

Any EverClear fans on the boards?
So with all that has gone on the past few weeks, I already had bought tickets to "An evening of Songs and Stories with Art Alexakis of Everclear". I almost didn't go, but glad I did. The show was awesome, and afterwards I had a chance to meet him and he signed a poster for me. Really cool guy! Here is a pic

[Image: imagejpg1_zps50ab9d17.jpg]
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

RE: Any EverClear fans on the boards?
Father of mine......

Very cool bro.

Just remember everything you go through is only for a season. Keep your head up and eyes open something greater is going to come to pass
The later is better then the former.

Your damn right I am. One of my favorite bands of the 90's.

Very cool..my knowledge of the band is limited but I know....
We can live beside the ocean, leave the fire behind, swim out past the breakers, watch the world die.

Awesome tune!
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(12-07-2014, 06:25 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Your damn right I am. One of my favorite bands of the 90's.
The last time they came to Maine was the late 90's and I was in high school and it was a school night and the show was an hour away. To say I was stoked to see him is the understatement of the year. If I can figure out how to post a video here I will I took one of father of mine and Santa Monica.
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

not really my style but my wife is a big fan. very cool!
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

(12-07-2014, 06:29 PM)joncarrie2006 Wrote: The last time they came to Maine was the late 90's and I was in high school and it was a school night and the show was an hour away. To say I was stoked to see him is the understatement of the year. If I can figure out how to post a video here I will I took one of father of mine and Santa Monica.
One of my favorite albums. I was in high school in Mass in the late 90's. If there was a soundtrack to my high school years, there'd be plenty of that on it.

I heard Art was an @$$hole back in the day. Loved their music growing up in the 90's but I listened to some of his recent acoustic stuff and it sounded like he couldn't really hit the high notes anymore. Glad you got to meet him and get his autograph after the show.

I got to meet Aaron Lewis from Staind when I was deployed in Kuwait and he's a really cool and easy going guy. If any of y'all ever get a chance to see him in concert I HIGHLY recommend it. He does a lot of good covers too.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

(12-08-2014, 12:05 AM)Odyssey Wrote: I heard Art was an @$$hole back in the day. Loved their music growing up in the 90's but I listened to some of his recent acoustic stuff and it sounded like he couldn't really hit the high notes anymore. Glad you got to meet him and get his autograph after the show.

I got to meet Aaron Lewis from Staind when I was deployed in Kuwait and he's a really cool and easy going guy. If any of y'all ever get a chance to see him in concert I HIGHLY recommend it. He does a lot of good covers too.
I got to meet aaron in springfield, ma. before he made it big. I was in a basketball tournament down there and the family we stayed with had their daughters show us around town. Met him at a small show in '96 I think.

You already know this Dan but I use to promote Staind as well as a bunch of other bands back in the day when I was apart of flip records street team as well as interscope and a few other. I knew Staind before the world knew who they were.

I also met dexter holland from offspring in Jefferson city mo

And in high school I ate dinner with ryan schuk from orgy after a Korn and Staind concert in LA

All this music is up my alley...

Back on topic

I love everclear how much do I miss 90s alternative... Today's music sucks!

Give me some blink-182, 311, offspring, Mötley Crüe, nirvana, van halen and a little GNR and call it a day lol
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto