`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Seller* cancelled my purchase of my dream card on Bay - clearly lying. What can I do?

Seller* cancelled my purchase of my dream card on Bay - clearly lying. What can I do?
I bought my dream card two days ago. I've been searching for it for months and finally the 2013 Topps Finest Mike Trout Prodigies Auto /10 lands on the Bay. I paid $399.99 BIN and paid immediately. Two days later he cancels the purchase with the reason "I ran out of stock". It is so obvious that he was offered more money. I am sooo angry at this point. Can I do anything about it?

Just realized the title used to be buyer cancelled.... Etc. I was typing angry.

RE: Buyer cancelled my purchase of my dream card on Bay - clearly lying. What can I do?
Not at this point other than leave appropriate feedback

RE: Buyer cancelled my purchase of my dream card on Bay - clearly lying. What can I do?
Not really, but be sure to notify Ebay and see what they can do. Sometimes they can change the sellers mind.
Mostly football and a set builder

I've had several people do this, nothing that high end but cards I've needed for my pc. Unfortunately there's not much you can do except leave negative feedback.
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

I'm losing my mind. I spend less than $500-$1k/year on cards so this was such a satisfying, exciting purchase for me. I know I'll never find it again for that price.
Is it inappropriate for me to post his seller name so people can avoid him? He has some other amazing cards for sale including a sick Griffey/Randy Johnson auto.

I think I'm watching that Johnson/Griffey auto...

You have the right to leave negative feedback. You completed your side of the transaction and he chose not to sell you the card. Even if he did get rid of it prior, it's his responsibility to remove the card off eBay and not leave it up for sale if it was gone.

RE: Seller* cancelled my purchase of my dream card on Bay - clearly lying. What can I do?
Yeah, definitely leave negative feedback. I wish I could go back in time, there's lots of negatives that I would leave.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

RE: Seller* cancelled my purchase of my dream card on Bay - clearly lying. What can I do?
I'd do what everyone else says and leave the negative feedback.
I collect Derek Jeter, Ken Griffey Jr., and Philadelphia Eagles autographed graded cards!

Definitely leave negative feedback.
[Image: KErsahw1fw_zpsd1e78d4f.png]