`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
instead of one MJ, got two! plz read

instead of one MJ, got two! plz read
So today I finally received my Jordan redemption card from 2012-13 SP authentic home court signature's. When i opened it there were 2 Jordan auto's in there. I just couldn't believe it. "priceless" has this ever happend to any of you out there? meaning you got an extra auto sent in to you.

RE: instead of one MJ, got two! plz read
Great luck. You should send one to me so both of us can be happy, lol. Congrats
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

Never happened to me lol. Just send the extra to me Smile I'll take extra good care of it.

The most surprising weird mail day ever

Wow, congrats!
What luck, what are you planning to do with the 2nd one?

Just saving it for now

Nice man congrats, I would love to get one Jordan auto redemption two would be a dream come true. How about some scans of them.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

(06-26-2014, 02:25 PM)kevinr Wrote: Nice man congrats, I would love to get one Jordan auto redemption two would be a dream come true. How about some scans of them.
I second that request.

Prediction.... A thread labeled not one, but two Jordans will be one of the most visited in recent memory! Congrats in the free hit. I wonder if that got packaged together by mistake or if UD was just randomly hooking you up. Any notes, emails or pickings slips?
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

For the last two weeks I've also been waiting on a Geno Smith auto from SP authentic, so I was hoping the Jordan and Geno would come in together. I couldn't believe it when I opened it and there was the Geno and the double Jordan's. When I rechecked the mail there were three labels on the front instead of two. Thanks UD.
Here's the MJ's

https://scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hpho...8413_n.jpg