`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 opening day blasters

2 opening day blasters
Ok so you people made me buy more (yeah I said you people )

First box I pulled a cano press conference variation! Score!
That's now two variations I've pulled and the bv on these things covers several blasters

Box two was mostly a dud only saved by a jeter and Harper opening day stars

RE: 2 opening day blasters
You're welcome! LOL

Congrats on the Cano hit!

(04-25-2014, 09:03 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: You're welcome! LOL
Congrats on the Cano hit!
Yeah, you're welcome, buddy!
I told you OD was a no-lose break!
And you really killed-it pulling another SP!
I bought another yesterday and although I didn't get anything special, it was a box filled with about 7 inserts that I was missing, so it was good for me.
If you decide to put any of the insert sets together, I've got a bunch of doubles and blue s/n doubles, too.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Nice hits
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(04-26-2014, 08:18 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Yeah, you're welcome, buddy!
I told you OD was a no-lose break!
And you really killed-it pulling another SP!
I bought another yesterday and although I didn't get anything special, it was a box filled with about 7 inserts that I was missing, so it was good for me.
If you decide to put any of the insert sets together, I've got a bunch of doubles and blue s/n doubles, too.

Yeah even a bad box you still get your money back in inserts, even the lower priced inserts makeup for the $10 when you add them all together.

what's weird is last year in the few i bought i pulled a mascot auto and a player auto but no SP and this year no auto's and 2 sp

I pulled a GU from a pack from Target the other day. I also bought a blaster and got several inserts I needed. If you're collecting hit me up, I've got a lot I still need and all my dupes are marked for trade. Congrats on the SP!
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

(04-26-2014, 12:13 PM)rentzington Wrote: Yeah even a bad box you still get your money back in inserts, even the lower priced inserts makeup for the $10 when you add them all together.
what's weird is last year in the few i bought i pulled a mascot auto and a player auto but no SP and this year no auto's and 2 sp
You're just averaging out Smile
But yeah, a little weird.
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(04-26-2014, 05:38 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: You're just averaging out Smile
But yeah, a little weird.

Target only had two left today so I had to buy both right??
Finally got an auto! Not a big name or anything but hey it paid for 1.5 boxes in bv

I'm curious how the hobby boxes of OD compare to blasters might get one they don't cost much

(04-27-2014, 08:49 PM)rentzington Wrote: Target only had two left today so I had to buy both right??
Finally got an auto! Not a big name or anything but hey it paid for 1.5 boxes in bv

I'm curious how the hobby boxes of OD compare to blasters might get one they don't cost much
Which auto did you pull?
I'm not sure about OD hobby boxes, but the other day, I WAS toying with the idea of getting a case.

(04-28-2014, 02:19 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Which auto did you pull?
I'm not sure about OD hobby boxes, but the other day, I WAS toying with the idea of getting a case.
Steve Delabar