`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it worth the wait?

Is it worth the wait?
After almost 2 years my 2012 Bowman Platinum Anthony Rendon refractor auto has been shipped. I have 2 questions: 1. Someone told me He didn't sign that product. Does anyone have any info on this? 2. If it was signed, is it worth the wait? Any help would be appreciated.

RE: Is it worth the wait?
I would have been blowing up their phones a long time ago for it or something better.
[Image: XjsuPlx.jpg]

(01-25-2014, 01:22 PM)fgarvis Wrote: I would have been blowing up their phones a long time ago for it or something better.
Believe me I have many times in the past, after 6 months, again after 9 months and a year. Many time since I sent it in. I eventually gave up.

Keep on waiting
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(01-27-2014, 11:06 AM)alstott9adams Wrote: Keep on waiting
Why do you say keep on waiting? I can't tell if you're geing a jerk or not.

(01-28-2014, 03:40 AM)chrisjoy Wrote: Why do you say keep on waiting? I can't tell if you're geing a jerk or not.
How could "keep on waiting" be misconstrued as a jerky response to a thread topic that literally asks "is it worth the wait?"????????
Should he have included a little smiley emoticon to ease your troubled mind? Smile
Alstott9adams has been here for a while (at least participating more than you and me combined .... 17k posts !!!!) and as far as I can remember, has never been a jerk, or rude, or condescending.

My advice is, if you ask for an opinion, you're going to get an answer and perhaps some people have more time or are more loquacious, but don't expect a 10 page thesis from everyone.

I agree with Alstott9adams ... Keep on waiting. Rendon is touted as being a good up and coming player. Besides, you waited this long and now 2 years later, after its marked as shipped, you're having second thoughts? If you didn't want it, about a year ago would have been the time to complain and ask for a replacement, IMO. Now that it's marked for shipping, we can assume that Rendon DID sign and you're going to receive it shortly. BUT that's just my opinion, YMMV. Smile

[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Keep on waiting, wasn't much of a response. It made no sense. The better answer to "is it worth the wait?" Would be: its worth the wait, keep on waiting. I don't personally know this man, so I couldn't tell you if He's ever been a jerk on here, but I can tell you I haven't been on here a while because of jerks in the past. Thanks for at least giving me a good answer to my question.

(01-27-2014, 11:06 AM)alstott9adams Wrote: Keep on waiting
Sorry about my response to you're answer. I haven't been on here for a while because of jerks in the past. So again I'm sorry for responding the way I did.

No problem at all and hope I helped!
The problem with groups like this is that writing can be misunderstood when read in the wrong context. I'm certain that a majority of the members here always mean well. Even I was called a "condescending clickhead " (cl = d) because of, what I thought and meant it to be, a well meaning comment. Like I said, alstott9adams has over 17k posts and hasn't been tossed or banned, so he (or she) must be doing something right. Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(01-28-2014, 11:15 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: No problem at all and hope I helped!
The problem with groups like this is that writing can be misunderstood when read in the wrong context. I'm certain that a majority of the members here always mean well. Even I was called a "condescending clickhead " (cl = d) because of, what I thought and meant it to be, a well meaning comment. Like I said, alstott9adams has over 17k posts and hasn't been tossed or banned, so he (or she) must be doing something right. Smile
It definitely helped, I don't follow baseball as much as I once did, so I'm not up on the younger players that are up and coming. thanks for the help.

Topps wouldnt send you a bogus autograph. He definitely signed it.