`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New

New
Hello there, I have lots of baseball cards and lots of questions. I am trying to sell them and/or trade them. But I keep finding cards that I cannot find prices for. Example I have a 1997 Big shots gold signature Cal Ripken card but it is a Jumbo card. I also have that for Chipper Jones and Deion Sanders. I find the prices for the regular cards but not the Jumbo. Anyone know where I can find the prices for them so I know what to sell them for. thanks a bunch.

RE: New
dont see any that have sold on ebay or comc, or are currently for sale.

there just isnt a huge market for oversized cards. im trying to remember if these were a qvc item, or something or the sort. im not seeing anything at all about them
not even cardopedia has anything about them

Ok thank you. I haven't seen any either so maybe they aren't worth very much. I have a lot of cards so I appreciate the feedback. Trying to make the best decisions for what to do with all of them. I may post more questions on here later. Thanks again

If you can scan the cards into photo bucket that might help people see what they look like and know what the prices for them are. It might also spark an interest in the cards if people can see what they look like as well to buy or trade with you. Just a suggestion. I have some over sized cards from the Upper Deck Collectors Choice series from the 1990's... I'm sure there are no prices in the guide for them as well.

Isn't this the Ripken card? The bottom link shows an image of those cards.
http://www.beckett.com/baseball/1997/col...en-4184952
http://www.beckett.com/baseball/1997/col...ignatures/
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

(12-02-2013, 06:43 PM)corbin21 Wrote: If you can scan the cards into photo bucket that might help people see what they look like and know what the prices for them are. It might also spark an interest in the cards if people can see what they look like as well to buy or trade with you. Just a suggestion. I have some over sized cards from the Upper Deck Collectors Choice series from the 1990's... I'm sure there are no prices in the guide for them as well.

Ok thank you. I am wanting to sell the cards that I have and I was given a lot of cards and its sorting and pricing and finding the best way to do this. I am trying to figure out how to list things for sell on here. I just joined so Im still learning. Thanks for the info.

welcome to the boards!! traders on here are very helpful. like the corbin21 said, if u can post a pic, then it will be alot easier to identify the cards. and to post pics, people have been using photobucket. real easy to use and post pics with. hope this helps. thanks

(12-03-2013, 12:37 AM)krn001 Wrote: Isn't this the Ripken card? The bottom link shows an image of those cards.
http://www.beckett.com/baseball/1997/col...en-4184952
http://www.beckett.com/baseball/1997/col...ignatures/
Yes the Big Shots gold signature. I do have the some of those in standard size but I have some that are 5x7. I have Cal Ripken, Chipper Jones and Deion Sanders. I can't seem to find the prices on those. I am going to try to upload pictures of them today. Thank you for your help.

I went to EBay and there many of those cards listed there with prices. Just type in the 1997 Big Shot Sig. Series in the search box. See if any of the cards you have are listed and the prices they are being offered at. Good Luck.. Don't forget condition of the card also affects the price of the card as well as demand.

(12-03-2013, 02:55 PM)corbin21 Wrote: I went to EBay and there many of those cards listed there with prices. Just type in the 1997 Big Shot Sig. Series in the search box. See if any of the cards you have are listed and the prices they are being offered at. Good Luck.. Don't forget condition of the card also affects the price of the card as well as demand.
but those are not the jumbos. those are the regular set. OP is stating she has regular sized AND oversized