`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Klay Thompson PC 8/30 More Parallels + GU

RE: Klay Thompson PC 7/11 TOTALS ADDED 1ST PAGE
(07-12-2013, 02:46 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: Love this years Gold Standard. I can't wait to get my hands on one of those metal ones.
Yeah, I do too! I have the Gold Strike auto coming in too! Great looking cards, especially the metal.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: Klay Thompson PC 7/19
Here are a couple new cards. The BGS 9 auto is not new but a card I apparently did not scan in. The Gold Strike card looks really nice. I like the looks of the Gold Standard cards. Although I do not bust wax anymore, this is probably one of my favorite products of the year so far. That and Limited.

[Image: Scan26_zps2676c6cf.jpg]
[Image: Scan25_zpsc1cc9347.jpg]
[Image: Scan24_zpsb8fb1fdd.jpg]

RE: Klay Thompson PC 8/2
Just one today. Been a slow month for my Klay PC. Really glad I finally got this card though. Very nice card in person.

[Image: Scan27_zpsf262b83a.jpg]

Nice work on the Timeless Treasures. I haven't sent of mine in to be graded because I wasn't sure they'd grade that high. I'd take a 9 on mine for sure though. Great pick ups!
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(08-03-2013, 12:47 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: Nice work on the Timeless Treasures. I haven't sent of mine in to be graded because I wasn't sure they'd grade that high. I'd take a 9 on mine for sure though. Great pick ups!
Thanks man. I have had that for a while just forgot to scan it. I bought it on Ebay for $14.99 plus shipping. I actually bought it from Htwontigger from here. I will be sending my cards to you on Monday. Got busy this weekend.

RE: Klay Thompson PC 8/12
Just one in today. I am not quite sure where this card came from but I believe it was from the National Convention? Does anyone know? I also have 7 Klay cards coming back from grading soon. I did a group submission with a member on here and they will be back next week I believe.

[Image: Scan28_zpse735f2c3.jpg]

(08-12-2013, 05:41 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Just one in today. I am not quite sure where this card came from but I believe it was from the National Convention? Does anyone know? I also have 7 Klay cards coming back from grading soon. I did a group submission with a member on here and they will be back next week I believe.

[Image: Scan28_zpse735f2c3.jpg]
Ya those are the National promo cards they put out. I hope you do well on your grades. Can't wait to see the metal one!
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(08-18-2013, 01:52 AM)aviat0rshades Wrote: Ya those are the National promo cards they put out. I hope you do well on your grades. Can't wait to see the metal one!
Yeah, so am I. I hope the metal cards gets a 9.5, it was pretty flawless!

RE: Klay Thompson PC 8/22 First 1/1!
I got my first Klay 1/1 in the mail today. Nothing special but for $7.10 plus shipping one cant really complain!

[Image: Scan29_zps847c20af.jpg]

RE: Klay Thompson PC 8/22 First 1/1!
7 bucks is great! I was tryin to land some Zo plates and they went north of 150.00. Congrats!

I love the over exageratted appearances on the facial expressions when looking at just a plate. Very intense.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]